Bologna Flights - San Marino v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Bologna Flights

kumnio

Lufthansa cancelled today’s 12:05 flight to Frankfurt yesterday. The 14:40 flight they rebooked me on to currently at 1:55 hour delay.

Things not helped with there being a strike in Italy between 10am & 2pm today. Took ca. 40 minutes just to drop the baggage off!

44 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

We were there at 11 for the 11.20 upto Milan, 5 min delay. What train were you on, or supposed to be on?

We were on the same one to Bologna.

Ended up sat next to an old Italian guy who was trying to chat to us but his English and our Italian were both poor. So the old guy resorted to showing us pictures of Gemma Atkinson in various states of undress on his phone :lol: 

2 hours ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

We were there at 11 for the 11.20 upto Milan, 5 min delay. What train were you on, or supposed to be on?

Supposed to be on the 13:20 Rimini to Bologna. The train turned up eventually at 15:10. Made it to Bologna station then jumped into a taxi to the airport. Made it pretty comfortably in the end. 

I had already put plans in place to head up to Como to visit my daughter who is on placement up there if I missed my flight. 

Edited by McTeeko

18 hours ago, Parklife said:

We were on the same one to Bologna.

Ended up sat next to an old Italian guy who was trying to chat to us but his English and our Italian were both poor. So the old guy resorted to showing us pictures of Gemma Atkinson in various states of undress on his phone :lol: 

I am really hoping those were his own personal pics 😂

16 hours ago, McTeeko said:

Supposed to be on the 13:20 Rimini to Bologna. The train turned up eventually at 15:10. Made it to Bologna station then jumped into a taxi to the airport. Made it pretty comfortably in the end. 

I had already put plans in place to head up to Como to visit my daughter who is on placement up there if I missed my flight. 

It helps that the station to airport isn't much more than 10 mins by taxi.