Starting 11 for San Marino game - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Starting 11 for San Marino game

andyscot

Guest ElChris04

No James Forrest? Embarrassing 

McLeish truly is a prehistoric dinosaur past his sell by date, if it wasn’t for Jamesy he’d have surly got the sack. Not to mention our most creative winger with Fraser... he’s uselsss and destroying us game by game #McLeishOUT

2 minutes ago, ElChris04 said:

McLeish truly is a prehistoric dinosaur past his sell by date, if it wasn’t for Jamesy he’d have surly got the sack. Not to mention our most creative winger with Fraser... he’s uselsss and destroying us game by game #McLeishOUT

Dont forget that Forrest was pish for Scotland prior to the nations league and he was pish against Kazakhstan but hes not on his own there, those who didn't get dropped can count themselves very lucky

18 minutes ago, ElChris04 said:

Forrest was rotten against Kazakhstan but more importantly looked completely uninterested from the start. 

4 minutes ago, COLT NY said:

Paterson and Fraser can count themselves very lucky to be going straight back in as well.

I agree with that. We have 3 strikers on the bench and we start a guy who was right back his last 2 games for us.... Aye Really?

9 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

I'm struggling to care. 

I'd bring in O'Donnell, Robertson and Fraser for Palmer, Shinnie and Burke. 

If we somehow get ahead early on, start bringing forwards on to break their ducks. 

Good call. And presumably, bring on subs to try to get goals too. (Or, a goal. Full stop)

17 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Forrest is probably the best Scottish player to play in Scotland over the past 2 years yet can’t get a game today.

Maybe he should have bothered his arse more on Thursday and he would be playing tonight. Same goes for every other player from Thursdays shambles.

This side is fucking dreadful. It’s going to be a 80-20 possession stat game and we are crying out for a Forrest type player yet he’s on the bench. Set plays so far look like it’s make it up as they go along. 

Get that cunt McLeish away to fuck. 

17 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Maybe he should have bothered his arse more on Thursday and he would be playing tonight. Same goes for every other player from Thursdays shambles.

Agreed. How some are seen today be that again or simply just today is a mystery. SOD is one. He is fucking dire.

4 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Agreed. How some are seen today be that again or simply just today is a mystery. SOD is one. He is fucking dire.

As I said before, I wouldn't single anyone out. If it were possible I would have dropped them all.

O'Donnell is fine for games like San Marino but he is really there because we have nobody else at right back