If you're going to San Marino........ - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

If you're going to San Marino........

slasher

......by all means enjoy yourselves. But please for fuck sake someone organise some sort of protest. Picket the SFA hotel, make it uncomfortable for these wankers! A banner, a walkout..... anything that makes it look like the Tartan Army actually care as much about the football as they do about roaming the world getting pished on cheap booze and having a good time! 🙏

33 minutes ago, slasher said:

......by all means enjoy yourselves. But please for fuck sake someone organise some sort of protest. Picket the SFA hotel, make it uncomfortable for these wankers! A banner, a walkout..... anything that makes it look like the Tartan Army actually care as much about the football as they do about roaming the world getting pished on cheap booze and having a good time! 🙏

Agree with this, its time the support got angry for once.

I bet many of us remember the "Gordon Strachan SOS" banner a few years ago.  I think changing the coach is a short term solution, and its time the fans made themselves heard with the bigger picture. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/scotland/9615663/Gordon-Strachan-waits-in-wings-as-SFA-finalises-Craig-Levein-sacking-as-Scotland-manager.html

4 hours ago, romanticscot said:

I bet many of us remember the "Gordon Strachan SOS" banner a few years ago.  I think changing the coach is a short term solution, and its time the fans made themselves heard with the bigger picture. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/scotland/9615663/Gordon-Strachan-waits-in-wings-as-SFA-finalises-Craig-Levein-sacking-as-Scotland-manager.html

Care to elaborate ?

The fuck the SFA and sack the board chants were quite audible. Dunno if there was anything else but a difficult balance between supporting the players and getting your point across. At least some tried 👍

32 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Meanwhile there was still plenty happy clap cunts stood applauding today’s incredible performance. How any cunt could stand and applaud that performance is beyond me. 

We'll need to wait on those lads coming home to justify themselves. On the back of Thursday I can't understand it myself 😖

The "Sack the board" chants where nice to hear.

I don't care what anyone says, we should support McLeish (Doesn't mean that I want him to stay on as manager), we should support the players. 

The real villains of the peace are the SFA and have been for what, 50 years? They have done absolutely nothing in terms of grassroots level. They have spent basically nothing on indoor facilities, full sized and mini pitches. Look at Iceland and how many facilities they have, they put the SFA to shame. In 2018 the SFA recorded their second highest turnover in history with £38 million. What exactly are they doing with this money? Wining and dining and flying off to sunny climates in the name of fact finding and research. Great. 

We're funding these fat cats frittering our money on their own greedy desires. Meanwhile at home it's a case of total disrepair.

Sadly it seems that some people are content with the SFA finally jumping into action and establishing a few performance schools. Great They did that and now they'll sit back in apathy and look pleased as punch as they've appeased the masses with a small gesture.

I've had enough.

Sack the board!!

Edited by Chripper

3 minutes ago, Chripper said:

The "Sack the board" chants where nice to hear.

I don't care what anyone says, we should support McLeish (Doesn't mean that I want him to stay on as manager), we should support the players. 

The real villains of the peace are the SFA and have been for what, 50 years? They have done absolutely nothing in terms of grassroots level. They have spent basically nothing on indoor facilities, full sized and mini pitches. Look at Iceland and how many facilities they have, they put the SFA to shame. In 2018 the SFA recorded their second highest turnover in history with £38 million. What exactly are they doing with this money? Wining and dining and flying off to sunny climates in the name of fact finding and research. Great. 

We're funding these fat cats frittering our money on their own greedy desires. Meanwhile at home it's a case of total disrepair.

Sadly it seems that some people are content with the SFA finally jumping into action and establishing a few performance schools. Great They did that and now they'll sit back in apathy and look pleased as punch as they've appeased the masses with a small gesture.

I've had enough.

Sack the board!!

"How dare you ! The money spent on our new leather backed chairs and consignment of Famous Grouse makes the running of the Scottish national football team and stadium run much more smoothly. Our tailor made SFA crested ties and blazers don't come out of thin air you know. Back in your box now you bloody peasant."

1 minute ago, ErsatzThistle said:

"How dare you ! The money spent on our new leather backed chairs and consignment of Famous Grouse makes the running of the Scottish national football team and stadium run much more smoothly. Our tailor made SFA crested ties and blazers don't come out of thin air you know. Back in your box now you bloody peasant."

:ok:

When we arrived at Astana airport, on Friday for our flight to Kiev, there was some lassie n young guy waitin on the team coming with a pile of boarding passes in hand, the look we got from them,  , shite on their shoes,  when we’re the daft cunts who pay for their jolly, I genuinely felt like splitting the passes in 2 and sticking them down their throats . We’re getting taken for mugs , by the way the team where on 8pm flight from Astana straight to Rimini , while shite like me flew to Bologna from all angles of Eastern Europe, the players gave us more respect than they 2 cunts, I actually felt sorry for the guys as they were so sheepish when they seen us , I know rightly so, but at least they looked sorry 

Edited by jcs