McLeish Should Sacked Before the Weekend. - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

McLeish Should Sacked Before the Weekend.

Guest ElChris04

Guest ElChris04

As a Scotland fan i can fully say our national team is now in the gutter.  We have to get rid of that embarrassment McLeish before the San Marino game. We are a laughing stock all over Europe and it’s on him and his rotten back room team. Today’s the result is our worst ever. If SFA have any clear hope they should sack him either tomorrow or in the coming days. His post match comments where even worse saying we “started well”.. he’s clearly lost it.  Until he’s gone I’ve lost all faith. 

McLeish Out is our only way forward and he should be gone by this week. 

He was a panic appointment to take the heat of the SFA after the sacking of Regan.

Prior to that every time he was on the TV he was practically giving out his telephone number to anybody who wanted to hire a manger given his desperation to get a job.

And of course up steps his mate Macrae at the SFA and hey presto the job  yours Alex.

Total omni shambles upon omni shambles since then.

Thanks for all your finer moments Eck but now is the time to just pack it in. Your ship has well and truly sailed.

8 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

Behave. A 10-win wouldn't cheer us up. 

The only thing that would help is if Russia lose there on Sunday. 

No, but it would keep that fud in a fucking job.

I don't ever want to see us lose, but I want a horrible, ugly, very fortunate to win 0-1 to Scotland and he's punted! 

Guest ElChris04
32 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

Behave. A 10-win wouldn't cheer us up. 

The only thing that would help is if Russia lose there on Sunday. 

Even Russia losing isn’t enough for me to store any belief. 

The only thing that will cheer me up is when the SFA Confirm on twitter they’ve terminated the contract of that dinosaur McLeish and his rotten back room team.

26 minutes ago, Hanx said:

What say all the Strachan haters now?

2-2 in Slovenia not acceptable - how does it look now?

Time to get rid of Fletcher and Bannan - McGregor and McGinn should be in there?

Strachan had to go, his comments on genetics were ridiculous.

Nobody wanted McLeish. 

43 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

We’re upset but a good performance against San Marino and things are looking brighter already 

Therein lays the problem, though, isn't it?

One performance against a minnow and suddenly we're on top of the world. We're so delusional it's unreal.

43 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Come on McLeish cheerleaders, why should he get to stay on the job then ? Entertain us :lol:

You're definitely on a mission tonight, not sure why anyone would want to point the finger at other fans after a defeat like that but each to their own.

2 hours ago, Hanx said:

What say all the Strachan haters now?

2-2 in Slovenia not acceptable - how does it look now?

Time to get rid of Fletcher and Bannan - McGregor and McGinn should be in there?

Well id take Strachan now. But then we would have to listen to him telling us how crap we are and how are wee diddy players cant stand up to the big boys from Kazakhstan.

And no players who live in Scotland would get a game, as we all have to bow down to the fabadozy league doon south.

No Thanks.

Can we not pick the team woth a vote on here and just let them get on with it!

Will they sack Mcleish. Will he walk?

Does anyone think he will?  

I mean it was probably over after 12 mins of the first game.  I cant believe he would stay on.

If Rus and Bel beat the other three. and say they beat each other that's 21pts.

So we now need to win 7 and draw 1 of our last 9.  So depressing, that's not happening, we have already failed after 12 mins. And he keeps his job cause we have a playoof in a years time from beating the mighty Albania.

Last minute goal to Norway/Serbia to knock us out>