Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JECK

Next Manager?

Recommended Posts

Clarke, Steven or Bilić, Slaven

How many on the brain donor waiting list will nominate "Walter" or Sounness though ?

Edited by ErsatzThistle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Clarke, Steven or Bilić, Slaven

How many on the brain donor waiting list will nominate "Walter" or Sounness though ?

pundits and the braindead trot this out every time. "who is going to take it though - Walter Smith? Souness? Ferguson? Dalglish? Graham? they wouldn't touch it etc etc". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Return of Yermaw said:

pundits and the braindead trot this out every time. "who is going to take it though - Walter Smith? Souness? Ferguson? Dalglish? Graham? they wouldn't touch it etc etc". 

"I dinnae want a foreigner. We had one before and it didn't work. We have oor great Scottish traditions ye know. Aye, we always hire a real braveheart from amongst oor ain." 

:hammer:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It doesn't matter who we have as manager.

Our players are awful. Our player should be playing Rugby because all they seem to be able to do is either pass sideways or backwards. We have no structure at youth level, we have no young players coming through. The SFA don't give a damn if we lose or win, the only thing they care about is the mugs fans handing them their hard earned money.

For decades the SFA and the Old Firm have bled Scottish football dry, they've ignored grassroots and totally washed their hands of responsibility that they had.

We're reaping what was sown. It'll get worse. And people are fooling themselves thinking that because we now have a few performance schools things are going to be different. The performance schools thing should've been done in the 80s.

Edited by Chripper
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bobby Russell's Lovechild said:

You don't seriously think he's going to get the bullet do you? We'll beat San Marino and everything will be fine again in SFA towers

Aye I’m not convinced he’ll go 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He won't resign and he won't be sacked. We'll bumble our way through this group with one lame performance after another. Never mind though - we've got the play-offs as a fallback, eh?

Tell you something - Belgium will take 7 off us with that fkin erse in charge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Templeton_Peck said:

"Unfortunately the Kazakhs were a team on fire. It was an extremely poor game."

he genuinely just said this with a straight face.. 

Has he had the decency to apologise to the fans who went out there ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know this will be hard for some to take in but the SFA have no interest in appointing a manager who will do well.

You don’t get that gig if you are a patriot type, quite the oppposite. 

The kind of people of make it to the top of the SFA are the same type of quisling cunts who make it to the top of BBC ‘Scotland’. 

Barry Hearn said it all... they all need the sack. 

It is you who keep them in a job. Ultimately it is you... stop going at all levels until you bring them down, not to their knees, down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The biggest problem , and McLeish's get out clause is that we are no worse off than before tonight's shitefest.

We are two matches away from qualification and a home match in the semi final ( against Finland unless they qualify automatically ) . The biggest problem is we will play Serbia in the final ( if they don't qualify and we will be second favourites in the one)

Serbia are probably better than Russia so this is the better chance.

We need to act now and either qualify or get ready for those two massive matches next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Chripper said:

It doesn't matter who we have as manager.

Our players are awful. Our player should be playing Rugby because all they seem to be able to do is either pass sideways or backwards. We have no structure at youth level, we have no young players coming through. The SFA don't give a damn if we lose or win, the only thing they care about is the mugs fans handing them their hard earned money.

For decades the SFA and the Old Firm have bled Scottish football dry, they've ignored grassroots and totally washed their hands of responsibility that they had.

We're reaping what was sown. It'll get worse. And people are fooling themselves thinking that because we now have a few performance schools things are going to be different. The performance schools thing should've been done in the 80s.

This. 

The SFA could sack McLeish - like they sacked Vogts, Burley, Levein and Strachan - but whatever poor cunt ends up with the job will still have the same pool of players to pick from (notwithstanding we still should, at the very least,  have been good enough to avoid being humped tonight).

And who would want the job, other that some journeyman gaffer like John Hughes, some has-been (like we have already) or someone already on the SFA payroll like Scot Gemmill?  Because those are the only kind of people who would be prepared to work for the egotistical clowns who run the SFA for the relative pittance of a salary on offer, in an era when international football just seems hugely devalued.  

1 minute ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Has he had the decency to apologise to the fans who went out there ?

He ought to.  Fair play to anyone who went over there - I feel cheated just taking the afternoon off work to watch that pish!  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, PapofGlencoe said:

Lara Lagaerback and Stuart Baxter dreamteam

Is that Lars' daughter?  :wink2:

Seriously, Lagerback should have got the job after George Burley, but he's managing Norway now, and at this moment in time I don't think we are a greater prospect than they are (that feels like an understatement after tonight's abominable result).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sense from Tom English on the radio - "Sometimes a performance is so abject that it justifies a sacking."

Willie Miller wants him to stay on though cos he got us a play-off.  FFS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, daviebee said:

Sense from Tom English on the radio - "Sometimes a performance is so abject that it justifies a sacking."

Willie Miller wants him to stay on though cos he got us a play-off.  FFS.

Willie Miller and McLeish should open a chippy together. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, daviebee said:

Sense from Tom English on the radio - "Sometimes a performance is so abject that it justifies a sacking."

Willie Miller wants him to stay on though cos he got us a play-off.  FFS.

I heard Miller being critical of mcleish too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...