Our worst ever result? - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Our worst ever result?

Burj_Alba

Lets face it, there is quite a bit of competition here.

First time I can think of where two of the worst results have been with the same manager.

Israel ( ranked 93rd ) kazakhstan ( 117 )

Faroes under Berti, obviously Iran, Costa Rica all come close.

3 minutes ago, Templeton_Peck said:

Worst in my living memory. Im 38. 

I am 60 and remember our Centenary ‘celebration’ humping at home by England and was at a fair few others including Wembley 1975. This is the worst. Wished we’d played 4-6-0 now!

If I’m honest I don’t think Kazakhstan are worst team we’ve dropped a result against. All fully professional players, on a horrible surface 6 time zones away, possibly our worst performance tonight but drawing with a fully part-time side like Faroe Islands was an even worse result IMO.

Think a lot of ignorance was in play going into tonight tbh, Kazakhstan are a poor side but a huge banana skin and not a San Marino etc.

3 hours ago, BraveheartGordon said:

If I’m honest I don’t think Kazakhstan are worst team we’ve dropped a result against. All fully professional players, on a horrible surface 6 time zones away, possibly our worst performance tonight but drawing with a fully part-time side like Faroe Islands was an even worse result IMO.

Think a lot of ignorance was in play going into tonight tbh, Kazakhstan are a poor side but a huge banana skin and not a San Marino etc.

Piss off with this horrible surface pish. They’re professional sportsmen ffs.