Kazakhstan vs Scotland - Match Thread [21/03/2019] - Page 7 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kazakhstan vs Scotland - Match Thread [21/03/2019]

Clyde1998

I was angry, but now I'm numb. I feel for McBurnie, the problem was in midfield.  Their 3rd I  think Bain should have done better and so too could have McKenna.   I kept waiting for their first to be ruled offside, but nope.  This has been awful.  We are a bunch of boys among men. 

McBurnie is honking to be honest.  I've never been more baffled by a players valuation as much as I am by McKenna's.  He's the very definition of a cart horse.

Stinking, outdated tactics as usual from McLeish.  This result would see almost any International coach get their jotters, but not in our case.

Edited by BremnerLorimerGray

Yeah we lack real quality, but man-for-man this Scotland team should be able to get a result against Kazakhstan...... this is down to poor organisation and primitive tactics playing right into their hands!

Am disgusted how much these players have just downed tools in this match

Edited by SWMM82

McLeish should resign, I had my suspicions in the press conferences he did not project confidence.  He could resign now, I wouldn't care. McGinn can have two years out of the squad to develop, I have been a fan in the past.  I applaud the use of youth, but our manager just seems clueless. 

8 minutes ago, Ak91 said:

Are we allowed to slate shinnie and McKenna yet or will a few wanks on here get upset? 

never seen the hype with McKenna.  big heafer no better than Grant Hanley.

Shinnie shouldn't have been put out there for an international game...although who else is there.

McLeish and his two sidekicks shouldn’t be near that team on Sunday, direct flight for them home.

Players need a look at themselves too, too many going through the motions. Shinnie should never be near a Scotland squad again, along with Palmer both so out of their depth, and the two centre half for all the hype are rank rotten.