Kazakhstan vs Scotland - Match Thread [21/03/2019] - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kazakhstan vs Scotland - Match Thread [21/03/2019]

Clyde1998

6 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Been saying all week this is a dodgy game, had georgia written all over it. Only pass marks for me, Bain, not at fault and made a great save, Bates made a few good challenges, Burke, although poor end ball looks up for it. The rest have done fuck all and what their pants at any 50/50 tackles. Running about aimlessly. Shinnie, Forrest and Palmer can fuck off forever.

This is much, much worse than Georgia. Georgia had one chance in that game and scored from it. We could easily be 3 down in this game.

5 minutes ago, Marky said:

I wouldnae mind if it was one of those days where ye come out all cocky and get yer arse skelped with a couple of quick surprise goals that jolt you into life. Then spend the rest of the half battering them trying to make amends.

Not at all. They are just miles better than us. Comfortably cruising 2-0 up and looking far more likely on their forays forward than we are. 

Anyone under any illusion that we’re coming back here is off their head. 3-0 FT I’d say.

Kazakhstan drew 2 each with Poland and Romania at home in the World Cup qualifiers - I'd take a 2-2 draw now in a heart beat.

1 minute ago, Third Lanark said:

Oh sack him right now.

yup, thats his time up. 

This is worse than anything I can remember, that was a half arsed effort to get the ball by both mckenna and bain, probably too scared of the plastic pitch like the rest of our wimps

Edited by vanderark14