Kazakhstan vs Scotland - Match Thread [21/03/2019] - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kazakhstan vs Scotland - Match Thread [21/03/2019]

Clyde1998

I missed the Israel away game, but surely this is worse?

They look outstanding compared to us.

Coming up to 15 years of us saying the same about our players.

They look a secure, good, skilfull and like they have 4 extra players to us team.

Hit and hope to McBurnie.

Only positives probably are Burke, Armstrong, McGregor and Palmer has been 50/50.

Now just watch Russia stroll in to town and hump them 0-3 on Sunday.

1 minute ago, Chripper said:

It does look like that. That's the formation coming into force.

When have the ball in midfield they're suffocating us and they're winning it. Every. Single. Time.

But no, according to everyone who isn't me our best formation is a variant of 4-2-3-1.

It's absolute madness that no one is seeing what I'm seeing. 

Come tomorrow everyone will forget about this defeat and still be adamant that we are suited to playing 4 at the back.

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME 

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME 

Mate, an inferior team is playing a formation that I've been championing for 18 years, and they're beating us.

It's time people woke up.

Edited by Chripper

Been saying all week this is a dodgy game, had georgia written all over it. Only pass marks for me, Bain, not at fault and made a great save, Bates made a few good challenges, Burke, although poor end ball looks up for it. The rest have done fuck all and what their pants at any 50/50 tackles. Running about aimlessly. Shinnie, Forrest and Palmer can fuck off forever.

Just now, Chripper said:

Mate, an inferior team is playing a formation that I've been championing of 18 years, and they're beating us.

It's time people woke up.

the formation is not the sole reason for us losing, it could be part of the problem but changing to a back three will not solve anything. Lack of leadership on and off the field, the lack of commitment from players etc. It all has an effect on what we are witnessing. 

I wouldnae mind if it was one of those days where ye come out all cocky and get yer arse skelped with a couple of quick surprise goals that jolt you into life. Then spend the rest of the half battering them trying to make amends.

Not at all. They are just miles better than us. Comfortably cruising 2-0 up and looking far more likely on their forays forward than we are. 

Anyone under any illusion that we’re coming back here is off their head. 3-0 FT I’d say.

5 minutes ago, weekevie04 said:

I missed the Israel away game, but surely this is worse?

They look outstanding compared to us.

Coming up to 15 years of us saying the same about our players.

They look a secure, good, skilfull and like they have 4 extra players to us team.

Hit and hope to McBurnie.

Only positives probably are Burke, Armstrong, McGregor and Palmer has been 50/50.

Now just watch Russia stroll in to town and hump them 0-3 on Sunday.

Simple - they're organised.  We're not.  Hopefully the SFA have sacked that fkin idiot at half-time.

1 minute ago, Kirk said:

Been saying all week this is a dodgy game, had georgia written all over it. Only pass marks for me, Bain, not at fault and made a great save, Bates made a few good challenges, Burke, although poor end ball looks up for it. The rest have done fuck all and what their pants at any 50/50 tackles. Running about aimlessly. Shinnie, Forrest and Palmer can fuck off forever.

Forrest can stay put please. He's had a shocking first half, but so have most of the team.

Burke was beating his man every time, but needs to lift his head and a simple lay off. Mcgin has been quiet. McLiesh said in preparing match we were well covered at left back, Shinnie too small. Granted you wouldn't normally lose two left backs. Someone in midfield needs to step up.

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

the formation is not the sole reason for us losing, it could be part of the problem but changing to a back three will not solve anything. Lack of leadership on and off the field, the lack of commitment from players etc. It all has an effect on what we are witnessing. 

Look, the facts are smacking you in the face. 1 to 11 we have better players than Kazakhstan. We have better players than them, and yet they're beating us. They aren't just beating us, they're absolutely mauling us. They're all over us, and this is because they are more compact than us and they're smothering us whenever we get the ball in midfield.

If we had the same compact structure and we were as organized then we would be winning this quite comfortably.

But no... still with the party-line of "Our players play with a back four for their clubs so they're used to it".

Edited by Chripper

Look, the facts are smacking you in the face. 1 to 11 we have better players than Kazakhstan. We have better players than them, and yet they're beating us. They aren't just beating us, they're absolutely mauling us. They're all over us, and this is because they are more compact than us and they're smothering us whenever we get the ball in midfield.

If we had the same compact structure and we were as organized then we would be willing this quite comfortably.

But no... still with the party-line of "Our players play with a back four for their clubs so they're used to it".

Geez piece for one thread 

If we had the same compact structure and we were as organized then we would be winning this quite comfortably.

give it a rest ye gluepot.