Kazakhstan vs Scotland - Match Thread [21/03/2019] - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kazakhstan vs Scotland - Match Thread [21/03/2019]

Clyde1998

Guest ElChris04

Sadly I can actually believe what I’m watching. There is some good news to this in the end of this absolute embarrassing performance.

Hopfully this will be the final nail in the coffin to put and end to that useless pathetic dinosaur McLeish. Worst manger I’ve ever seen. No tactics. No sense. Was never good enough. He puts shame to the great Scottish mangers of the past, Jock and Ally would be turning in there grave watching this 

#McLeishOUT 

4 minutes ago, Marky said:

I don’t think it’s fair that they’re allowed 22 players and we’re only allowed 11.

Or does it just look like that?

It does look like that. That's the formation coming into force.

When have the ball in midfield they're suffocating us and they're winning it. Every. Single. Time.

But no, according to everyone who isn't me our best formation is a variant of 4-2-3-1.

It's absolute madness that no one is seeing what I'm seeing. 

Come tomorrow everyone will forget about this defeat and still be adamant that we are suited to playing 4 at the back.