Please dear god Scotland have a good start. - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Please dear god Scotland have a good start.

bonny78

4 hours ago, bonny78 said:

Not many good starts to campaigns over the years.   2006 & 2016 great wins verses minos and am happy with 2014 performance away to Germany,  the rest have all been shyte starts.   

Make this a good one please mclesh.  

Beautiful post.

3 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Just checked the odds and the bookies have us at 8/11, last time we where that price to win our opening game I lumped £220 on.

7th September 2002  Faroe Islands 2 - 2 Scotland

Betting on Scotland is brave.   Foolish. Save your money or buy 110 lottos. 

31 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Just checked the odds and the bookies have us at 8/11, last time we where that price to win our opening game I lumped £220 on.

7th September 2002  Faroe Islands 2 - 2 Scotland

We are 5/6 with Ladbrokes for Thursday's match. I am thinking about lumping on seriously.

3 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I genuinely feel we have enough guys who can score from midfield to be ok.

We should, I'm just preparing myself for 90 minutes of tedious crap and listening to some bore going on about how he stopped following Scotland years ago with a smug grin on his face as the game justifies his decision.

45 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

We should, I'm just preparing myself for 90 minutes of tedious crap and listening to some bore going on about how he stopped following Scotland years ago with a smug grin on his face as the game justifies his decision.

Murder how disinterested a lot of folk are!

Scotland and the SFA have given those sorts plenty ammunition over the last 21 years!

At this point I'm actually excited to see who will step up. We're missing arguably our three best players. Tomorrow is a chance for someone to show us what they can do and how they care about Scotland. Will Forrest continue his great work? Will McTominay take charge of midfield? Will Burke finally explode into life in the way that people at the highest level really think he can? Go on lads, take your shot in the limelight and give us something to cheer!

bonny78 knew. 

They should be approaching Kilmarnock and asking that Steve Clarke take charge before Sunday's game. Allow him to finish the season with Killie and have him take over in a full time capacity immediately it ends.

28 minutes ago, magicTs said:

bonny78 knew. 

They should be approaching Kilmarnock and asking that Steve Clarke take charge before Sunday's game. Allow him to finish the season with Killie and have him take over in a full time capacity immediately it ends.

That gets my vote :ok: