Wednesday 5 to 6 am local time arrivals - Kazakhstan v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Wednesday 5 to 6 am local time arrivals

WeeJohnny

Excellent. I'm based down South and my pal Mike is flying down from Edinburgh via T5 meeting him this side of security in T4 about 2pm. There appears to be a pub called the Windsor Cazstle so will plan to be in there. Shouldn't be able to miss us - Mike's aboot 6 ft 4 and I'm 5 ft 4 both will be in kilts. Bit like twins he's blond but no Arnie but perhaps I'm a bit the shape of Danny De Vito but with hair. 

2 hours ago, WeeJohnny said:

Excellent. I'm based down South and my pal Mike is flying down from Edinburgh via T5 meeting him this side of security in T4 about 2pm. There appears to be a pub called the Windsor Cazstle so will plan to be in there. Shouldn't be able to miss us - Mike's aboot 6 ft 4 and I'm 5 ft 4 both will be in kilts. Bit like twins he's blond but no Arnie but perhaps I'm a bit the shape of Danny De Vito but with hair. 

Stay away from mcteeko johnny  ..hes a nutcase lol 

39 minutes ago, Tartan Eagle said:

I’m into Astana at 05.40 on Wed am, flying in from Frankfurt. Any of you guys staying at Grand Park Esil Hotel? If so, interested in a taxi share from the airport? 

If you’ve arranged early check in with your hotel via booking.com then I wouldn’t bank on it

I organised late check out with my digs in Warsaw last night but when checking in they weren’t aware. It wasn’t an issue as they happily arranged it but just a wee heads up, depending if it’s a full hoose or not at the GPE

Ive supposedly got early check in at the grand park but half expecting that not to be the case going by the last night

5 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

If you’ve arranged early check in with your hotel via booking.com then I wouldn’t bank on it

I organised late check out with my digs in Warsaw last night but when checking in they weren’t aware. It wasn’t an issue as they happily arranged it but just a wee heads up, depending if it’s a full hoose or not at the GPE

Ive supposedly got early check in at the grand park but half expecting that not to be the case going by the last night

You on the 22.50 flight tonight out of Warsaw?

9 minutes ago, N4Footsoldier said:

You on the 22.50 flight tonight out of Warsaw?

Aye. Currently in the city centre charging my phone up then ubering it probably 

You weren’t on the Ryanair flight from Edinburgh to Modlin last night were you? What about that landing 💩💩💩

Edited by DoonTheSlope

16 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Aye. Currently in the city centre charging my phone up then ubering it probably 

You weren’t on the Ryanair flight from Edinburgh to Modlin last night were you? What about that landing 💩💩💩

Nah i got in from London yesterday otherwise it would have been a 50minute stopover which I was nervous about. See you there then probably. They've got the gate up already

1 minute ago, N4Footsoldier said:

Nah i got in from London yesterday otherwise it would have been a 50minute stopover which I was nervous about. See you there then probably. They've got the gate up already

They changed from a 7-8 max(that one that’s dodgy) on Saturday night. I was shifting myself expecting it to be cancelled  as 3 flights were last week

See you on the bar no doubt!

3 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

They changed from a 7-8 max(that one that’s dodgy) on Saturday night. I was shifting myself expecting it to be cancelled  as 3 flights were last week

See you on the bar no doubt!

Aye theres no much pub wise in departures. That reminds me I still need to get kilted up in the toilet