Belgium Tickets - Page 4 - Belgium v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Belgium Tickets

TartanArmy93

1 hour ago, tattiescone69 said:

Got your play off tickets for sunday yet ? i hear the club made an SFA of it ....

Yep all sorted.

The club put them on general sale by mistake so ST holders lost their seats to other fans. They have since put them on sale to ST holders until tomorrow 

Total shambles. 

Only got back from work yesterday to find the 4200 ticket allocation has now sold out after speaking to the SSC 😭😭. Looking for three tickets for the Scotland end if any avaliable so please keep me in mind 👍🏻

In failing that is there a preferred section  to buy in the Belgium end?

Cheers

42 minutes ago, Big Brows said:

Only got back from work yesterday to find the 4200 ticket allocation has now sold out after speaking to the SSC 😭😭. Looking for three tickets for the Scotland end if any avaliable so please keep me in mind 👍🏻

In failing that is there a preferred section  to buy in the Belgium end?

Cheers

99% certain they didn't sell out, they just stopped selling them.

9 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

What are you basing that on and why would they do that? 

I am basing it on this.

I'm assuming they have stopped sales in order to process and send out tickets prior to the game, but who knows.

Edited by hawickta
Typo

17 minutes ago, hawickta said:

I am basing it on this.

I'm assuming they have stopped sales in order to process and send out tickets prior to the game, but who knows.

Unless there was only a couple of hundred left and they sold them after that tweet? 

Either that or we’ve had to send unsold tickets back to Belgium? 

I’d be surprised if we couldn’t sell out 4,200 tickets for this game. I know home support has dwindled and our campaign got off to the worst possible start but half the guys you see on away trips are there for the swally and don’t seem to care about the football that much. 

2 hours ago, Texas Pete said:

Unless there was only a couple of hundred left and they sold them after that tweet? 

Either that or we’ve had to send unsold tickets back to Belgium? 

I’d be surprised if we couldn’t sell out 4,200 tickets for this game. I know home support has dwindled and our campaign got off to the worst possible start but half the guys you see on away trips are there for the swally and don’t seem to care about the football that much. 

There was circa 1000 left when they went on sale to 0 pointers.  Unless there are loads of new members who want to go on their first away trip, most of these will have gone unsold.

Even given the general apathy i'm pretty surprised we can't sell 4200 as well.

Pretty grim actually.

hearing from Belgians that 1000 left in away end.

I’ve never experienced such disconnect between the fans and the SFA / Manager as I did at the last game (San Marino).

At least the right thing has been done now.

Clarke’s appointment came too late for the away game as it’s time off work, flights, hotel and tickets to organise although I’m sure it will make a significant difference to the Cyprus crowd (and atmosphere).

It’s up the those who do travel to make as much noise as possible and really get behind the team. The crowds will return and we’ll soon be scrambling for tickets again.

1 hour ago, ally ross said:

Looking for two Scotland end tickets. Had assumed SFA would keep sale open until after a new manager was appointed. How naive.

They did extend the sale to the day after Clarke was appointed. 

I would imagine they were given a deadline by the Belgian FA after which they would need to return any unsold tickets. 

That'll probably make sense as when trying to purchase via the BFA webpage it won't allow you to purchase in section C which I'm guessing that could be the tickets that Scotland gave back.  Here's hoping they reopen that section to home fans and any Scotland fans could possibly purchase there 👍🏻👍🏻

But still on the lookout for three Scotland end tickets if anyone could provide? 🤞🏻

38 minutes ago, SY Cove said:

Anyone actually received their tickets in the post yet?

Thought they'd have been out by now

I haven’t. Hoping they’ll be in sometime this week especially with the extortionate postage charge. 

Panic stations if they don’t arrive by Friday. 

2 hours ago, SY Cove said:

Anyone actually received their tickets in the post yet?

Thought they'd have been out by now

Don’t have mine yet. Normally get them about a week before the game though so I’m expecting them on Monday or Tuesday. 

1 hour ago, Raaabert_ said:

I haven’t. Hoping they’ll be in sometime this week especially with the extortionate postage charge. 

Panic stations if they don’t arrive by Friday. 

I wouldn’t panic if you don’t have them by Friday. Unless you mean next Friday?

I would expect them to arrive early next week. 

3,700 tickets sold.  The unsold ones will not be sold via the BFA as the SSC cannot then be responsible for those in our sections.

If you're a SSC member and still want to go I'd suggest contacting the SSC team.  Your ticket will likely be a pickup over there.

Tickets for me and the wee man arrived this morning 👍🏻🎫🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 actually quite excited now ( I never learn 😂 )

it’s the hope that kills you 😂😂😂

14 hours ago, Padre Andrew said:

Tickets came yesterday.

Still surprised it isn't a sell out. 

Never mind Padre, those that matter will be there (as usual)

See you in Grand Place at some point I'm sure