Belgium Tickets - Page 3 - Belgium v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Belgium Tickets

TartanArmy93

1 hour ago, lyonhibs said:

Where is our allocation in terms of sections? Just so those of us in the "0 points, buy à ticket right next to the TA" boat know where to congregate. 

A quick analysis of the Belgium tickets page answered that question. The yellow section as it couldn't be selected when buying "home fan" tickets. So there's 2 of us in section D right next to the TA section. 

16 hours ago, lyonhibs said:

Where is our allocation in terms of sections? Just so those of us in the "0 points, buy à ticket right next to the TA" boat know where to congregate. 

There’s a stadium plan in the email the SFA sent out last week that shows you the sections we’ll be in. 

19 hours ago, lyonhibs said:

Seem to be plenty official tickets left , maybe even the ever optimistic TA have reached breaking point 

14 hours ago, tattiescone69 said:

Seem to be plenty official tickets left , maybe even the ever optimistic TA have reached breaking point 

I think most, if not all, away games with at 3000-4000 tickets available have went down to 0 pointers over the last few years. 

Long gone are the days where we’ll sell out our allocation in a couple of hours. Those days won’t return until we qualify for something. 

Seven of us have managed to get tickets at various stages in the SSC sale, think there's a good chance of 0 pointers getting on the board for this one if they want to. Sounds like accessing tickets via Belgian FA site is relatively easy too, fingers crossed fans buying in there are allowed into the ground.

21 hours ago, Daniel1875 said:

Seven of us have managed to get tickets at various stages in the SSC sale, think there's a good chance of 0 pointers getting on the board for this one if they want to. Sounds like accessing tickets via Belgian FA site is relatively easy too, fingers crossed fans buying in there are allowed into the ground.

We had tickets among the Anderlecht section last time , no bother at all getting in , even saw guys in kilts in our bit 

9 hours ago, TartanArmy93 said:

If anyone is able to get 2 tickets or knows anyone that can please can you let me know. Willing to pay over the ticket price for them. Thank you in advance 

Take it you're not a member of the SSC? It's down to 1 point now and I'm sure you get a point just for joining the SSC. Might be worth considering doing if you think you'll go to some home games this campaign too. You don't need to buy a season ticket and will get a discount on home games. Not much mind you but still. Think it's £50/55 to join.

5 minutes ago, TartanArmy93 said:

Just found out that you don’t get any points for a membership if you haven’t had one previously. Due to this still unable to get tickets so if anyone can help that would be amazing 

Tickets now open to all members, so if you need tickets sign up and get. Plenty still available. Memberships are down to £35 since they run out at the end of this year. Alternatively, sign up to the Belgian FA's website and get tickets in the home end. No sign up fee, and they seem to be e-tickets meaning you'll be able to print them off at home.

Edited by Raaabert_
additional info

9 hours ago, TartanArmy93 said:

Just found out that you don’t get any points for a membership if you haven’t had one previously. Due to this still unable to get tickets so if anyone can help that would be amazing 

Yes tickets now available to zero pointers so that should be you sorted.

Wouldn't hang about mind you incase they all go........................................

Managed to get myself a couple of away end tickets surprisingly

Happy Days 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Didn’t think it would go down to zero pointers so I already bought home end tickets 🙄 Will bring them over with me for anyone looking for tickets.

12 hours ago, StMirrenTA said:

Happy Days 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Didn’t think it would go down to zero pointers so I already bought home end tickets 🙄 Will bring them over with me for anyone looking for tickets.

Most games where we have a decent allocation go down to zero pointers these days. 

Sad times I suppose but good for people that haven’t been to many away games before. 

No club colours on the trips just so you know, especially St Mirren colours

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 10:17 AM, StMirrenTA said:

Happy Days 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

On 5/16/2019 at 11:17 AM, StMirrenTA said:

Happy Days 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I am intersted im buying one home end ticket,I have send you PM on Friday,contact me please. Cheers !