Belgium Tickets - Page 2 - Belgium v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Belgium Tickets

TartanArmy93

On 5/2/2019 at 8:10 PM, StMirrenTA said:

The Belgian FA will put their tickets on general sale a week today 

Do you reckon they will allow Scotland fans to buy tickets for the home end online?

Belgium will be my first away game and I’ve only just got a SSC membership so my chances of getting an away end ticket is doubtful. 

Cheers

If the apathy shown on this board is replicated throughout the wider support then there’s a good chance there will be some tickets available for zero pointers. 

I wouldn’t give up hope on an away end ticket just yet if I was you. 

4 minutes ago, Rich NATA said:

Anyone know the difference in price categories?

Upper and lower tier maybe?

I went with the £22 ones.

It's bad enough them sticking 6/7/8 goals past us without paying the bastards £48 for the privilege.

Looking at the stadium lay out I think the £22 tickets are behind the goal, and the £48 ones are in the stand going up the side of the pitch.

2 hours ago, Grumpyauldgit said:

Looking at the stadium lay out I think the £22 tickets are behind the goal, and the £48 ones are in the stand going up the side of the pitch.

Aye, I just saw an SSC email came in this evening, confirming that.

I know it's a side stand, but £48 for a seat stuck away in a corner is appalling.

My mates not in the SSC have bought online in the Belgian end. Started a wee (tiny) unofficial Scotland end in section H of the Blue stand.

They said it was an easy process, and looking at the availability - half the place seems empty!

55 minutes ago, niallb said:

My mates not in the SSC have bought online in the Belgian end. Started a wee (tiny) unofficial Scotland end in section H of the Blue stand.

They said it was an easy process, and looking at the availability - half the place seems empty!

Booked two tickets in that section tonight.

€25 each, Process is very simple.

Just print off your e tickets and bring them on the night. Looks like quite a few Scotland fans will be in that section. 

1 hour ago, StMirrenTA said:

Booked two tickets in that section tonight.

€25 each, Process is very simple.

Just print off your e tickets and bring them on the night. Looks like quite a few Scotland fans will be in that section. 

Is that you Ade.

On 5/3/2019 at 10:02 AM, Bzzzz said:

Funnily enough so have I, completely forgot about the Cyprus game.. oh well, Amsterdam or Glasgow... I'm sure there's a pub somewhere with the game on! :lol:

If your still in Amsterdam for Molly Malone's will show the game. Watched the slovenia game there a couple of years ago. Good beer and decent food. Easy to find.