Belgium Tickets - Belgium v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Belgium Tickets

TartanArmy93

• 2 weeks later...

i think it going to be a scramble for tickets dont see us getting that much what should do keep an eye on the belguim website see when there tickets go on sale and try and get yours there never heard of anyone getting turned away for a home end ticket always got in no problems

Buying any tickets from the Belgium FA is a serious challenge (if you are not a Belgian resident and registered with the FA). There are so many rules and regs and you have to jump through hoops to attend a game sometimes. Scotland end only available for this one I suspect.

I should hopefully make the allocation with my previous points but how low do we feel the points total will go down to? My pal wants to attend but he’s quite low on the criteria. Belgium have quite a large stadium and don’t tend to sell out. What’s the chance on them giving us a larger allocation than required?

• 3 weeks later...

On the plus side for non-members and newer folk I think that these tickets will be properly priced (e.g not £1 like in Kazakhstan) which should mean it won't be pick up only meaning there will be at least some second hand tickets going about.

Having said that given the relative ease of getting to Belgium compared to the rest of the trips this campaign I'd reckon we might have more travelling that our ticket allocation will allow.

I’m on 6 points currently but I’m flying to Chicago the day I’m eligible to purchase. Hoping the flight has WiFi. I’m landing at O Hare at about 1615 UK time so hopefully I can book whilst I wait for my connecting flight to Cincinnati. 

Am I pretty much assured of getting a ticket with 6 points? Bit new to this away travel lark 

7 minutes ago, JohnBarr1995 said:

Hi there, 

I see above that we have 4,289 tickets. 

new to travelling away with scotland, not in the tartan army. 

me and 3 others in same boat are booked up, can we still get tickets? 

thanks for any help.

If you attend Scotland games then you are already ‘in’ the Tartan Army if you want to be. What you should do for tickets is join the SFA run membership scheme via their website. If you want to be part of the ‘Elite’ TA you’ll need to earn your spurs though. And change your username to something less personal and a wee bit more anonymous.

A very decent allocation, should mean the vast majority traveling get a ticket.

Dont get too hung up on the ticket price difference. The dearer seats in San Marino looked right into the sun so it was hard to see the game. Actually, in hindsight maybe that was worth paying the extra cash for!

Here is the latest points table, and looking at it, it might go to down to 5 points (6436 people on 5 points and above and above), anybody on 4 or less, I think will be looking for home end tickets.

image.png.a5b1ea94234a4760f21fde014a3c9b81.png

The Belgian FA will put their tickets on general sale a week today 

Do you reckon they will allow Scotland fans to buy tickets for the home end online?

Belgium will be my first away game and I’ve only just got a SSC membership so my chances of getting an away end ticket is doubtful. 

Cheers

10 minutes ago, StMirrenTA said:

Do you reckon they will allow Scotland fans to buy tickets for the home end online?

No -

CraigieBrown

• CraigieBrown
  • 75 posts

Buying any tickets from the Belgium FA is a serious challenge (if you are not a Belgian resident and registered with the FA). There are so many rules and regs and you have to jump through hoops to attend a game sometimes. Scotland end only available for this one I suspect.

Me and my mate have booked up for Amsterdam that week from the Wednesday, so we decided to just go to Belgium the Tuesday chance getting tickets but does it look likely the only tickets we’ll get will be for the home end? Or is there fanzones in Brussels where Tartan Army travellers also without a ticket will pitch up? If so, we’ll probably just stay at one of those. 

12 hours ago, Wishyboz6 said:

Me and my mate have booked up for Amsterdam that week from the Wednesday, so we decided to just go to Belgium the Tuesday chance getting tickets but does it look likely the only tickets we’ll get will be for the home end? Or is there fanzones in Brussels where Tartan Army travellers also without a ticket will pitch up? If so, we’ll probably just stay at one of those. 

Funnily enough so have I, completely forgot about the Cyprus game.. oh well, Amsterdam or Glasgow... I'm sure there's a pub somewhere with the game on! :lol: