Christchurch NZ shootings - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Christchurch NZ shootings

7 minutes ago, aaid said:

Who is controlling the whole thing then?

The Rothchilds ... ;)

Its a difficult one to answer in terms of who specifically but many different groups could benefit from muslims and non Muslims fighting each other, seems like an extention on the war on terror but you probably can’t get away with an Iraq war anymore 

Just now, ParisInAKilt said:

The Rothchilds ... ;)

Its a difficult one to answer in terms of who specifically but many different groups could benefit from muslims and non Muslims fighting each other, seems like an extention on the war on terror but you probably can’t get away with an Iraq war anymore 

So you don't have a clue then.

21 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Another shooting in Holland today I’m reading

Why don’t they just round all these fuckers up from both sides, put them in the middle of nowhere, supply them each with a gun and let them all get on with it

Utrect. Intial reports i read it seemed like he was targetting a specific individual in a crowded bus/train.

1 minute ago, ParisInAKilt said:

The Rothchilds ... ;)

Who creates the rift between the Indian casts? The sunny Muslims and sheite Muslims and the whites/Christians that are causing bother with each other? 

Im half cut so dinny bother replying?

1 minute ago, ParisInAKilt said:

In initial reports did say 4 people were thought to be involved.

The Police were stopping and searching everyone in the vicinity once they got into the mayhem 

If you were searched and carrying a gun you were a suspect

Many people in NZ have guns due to it's lenient licensing laws

17 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

I thought it was 4 originally, the Australian guy who is in custody and 3 others who helped but not sure what’s happened to the other 3, the media mentioned someone was questioned but later released. Hard to imagine one person alone could have did both attacks.

there was a reports of 3 males and 1 female, never 5.

It's not that hard to imagine, he had a car. Look at them trying to find the Boston bomber all over the place. I'd need to look at maps and shit and time check off the video and official times etc too to make any informed comment.

1 minute ago, Ally Bongo said:

The Police were stopping and searching everyone in the vicinity once they got into the mayhem 

If you were searched and carrying a gun you were a suspect

Many people in NZ have guns due to it's lenient licensing laws

2 minutes ago, phart said:

there was a reports of 3 males and 1 female, never 5.

It's not that hard to imagine, he had a car. Look at them trying to find the Boston bomber all over the place. I'd need to look at maps and shit and time check off the video and official times etc too to make any informed comment.

True. Christchurch isn’t a big place.

Maybe the other 3 were not good involved after all. 

There's no evidence that this isn;t what it seems like. Conspiracy sites seem to have gotten into the same pickle as the MSM, want to be the first to call it rather than be the person that calls it most accurately.

look at say RFK. It's not till you realise that 13 bullets were fired out of a 9 shot revolver or he was shot from behind not in front.

The Zapruder film was not shown/banned to HIDE evidence and reduce conspiracy theories though.

Also if you're so delicate that conversations about the shooting triggers you, best not talk about it at all, since you have no knowledge. In fact you're actively dodging knowledge.

5 minutes ago, phart said:

There's no evidence that this isn;t what it seems like. Conspiracy sites seem to have gotten into the same pickle as the MSM, want to be the first to call it rather than be the person that calls it most accurately.

look at say RFK. It's not till you realise that 13 bullets were fired out of a 9 shot revolver or he was shot from behind not in front.

The Zapruder film was not shown/banned to HIDE evidence and reduce conspiracy theories though.

Also if you're so delicate that conversations about the shooting triggers you, best not talk about it at all, since you have no knowledge. In fact you're actively dodging knowledge.

My instinct was not to believe the offical story but you’re right, I’m guilty of fitting the narrative to match my world view on what happened here. Early days and more info should come out. He’s also alive which seems pretty rare. 

30 minutes ago, phart said:

There's no evidence that this isn;t what it seems like. Conspiracy sites seem to have gotten into the same pickle as the MSM, want to be the first to call it rather than be the person that calls it most accurately

This, 100%.   With some, there seems to be a belief that as the MSM misrepresents the "truth" that by definition whoever is contrary to their narrative is correct.

I think that the 24x7 rolling news format, additional competition in the news markets and improvements in technology have meant that while we might get more news more quickly, the accuracy and quality is not as good as it once was.   I suspect that when it was first broadcast Drop the Dead Donkey might have been more of a satire, today it's probably more of a documentary.

I think you highlight the key problem, it's the desire to be the first with the news regardless, coupled with the ability to essentially "publish" immediately.  I doubt that muc, if any, live news is subject to any form of editorial oversight or fact checking.

For us in the UK with this incident as it happened in the early hours here, most people woke up to the news with the key facts already established and missed the usual level of misinformation spread about - sometimes deliberately and maliciously but mostly due to the need to report something - and missed that.

16 hours ago, phart said:

Utrect. Intial reports i read it seemed like he was targetting a specific individual in a crowded bus/train.

That seems to be what is coming out.  Witnesses seem to suggest that he was specifically targeting one of the victims, a young woman and that the two other casualties were either caught up in it or tried to help.  The assailant was apparently recently released from custody as well and has a long list of previous.

30 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

“Police said the suspect had a criminal record, with convictions for sexual molestation and driving while drunk. He obtained Italian citizenship in 2004.”

🤦🏻‍♂️

Poses the question how with convictions for drunk driving and sexual molestation he got a job driving a school bus.