Christchurch NZ shootings - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Christchurch NZ shootings

1 hour ago, Mox said:

An Australian in New Zealand writing a manifesto about invaders occupying his people's lands is the height of irony, which i am certain would have been lost on this whopper.

Think he liked the name.

14 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

It was like watching a videogame being played out. It just didn't seem real. Sickening attack.

Brutal viewing right enough. The lassie who he shoots by the gate as he emerges from the mosque, he injures her and you hear her begging for help before he finishes her off is horrific. 

3 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Brutal viewing right enough. The lassie who he shoots by the gate as he emerges from the mosque, he injures her and you hear her begging for help before he finishes her off is horrific. 

Ormonds videos are child’s play compared to that 😥

24 minutes ago, aaid said:

If you're a sick enough fucker to go and look at it, fair enough, but would you mind not discussing it on here - I'm sure there are plenty of other sites that you can chat with your fellow ghouls.

7 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

Poor show posting that on a message board did not look at it normally enjoy the plinths post but that was beyond the pale you really are a disturbed individual 

I see its been taken down by the mods, I hope they haven't banned theplinth too. 

Personally I don't see the problem with the link being posted. Theplinth gave a fair warning next to it.

We've removed the link and any posts that had quoted the post with the link in it.

We're erring on the side of caution.

We realise that other people may have made a different decision, but we've done what we feel is right.

1 minute ago, TAMB2 said:

We've removed the link and any posts that had quoted the post with the link in it.

We're erring on the side of caution.

We realise that other people may have made a different decision, but we've done what we feel is right.

Fair enough. 

I wondered where my post was.

Yeah can understand the board not wanting the link. I never watch things like that, so i just never clicked on the link as it was clearly advertised.

It's something that happened and was clearly marked, was easy to avoid.

Can understand the mods deleting it as well though.

The posting of the link isn't the story though.

4 hours ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Just read his press release. While everyone can have their views on immigration to come out with that release, so quickly after the event, takes a special level of arsehole.

Spot on. Youd think a politician would know better.

3 hours ago, wheres the pies said:

Poor show posting that on a message board did not look at it normally enjoy the plinths post but that was beyond the pale you really are a disturbed individual 

The mods deleted my reply to you. I posted a link and before it posted words which were to the best of my memory....

"I really don't think I can warn you enough how bad this is. It will be probably the worst thing you have ever seen in your life. It is horrific." 

So in short go fuck yourself.  You want a journalist to watch it and report back to you in cotton wool. Some of us would rather see what happened with our own eyes. What kind of warning do you want? 

A ghoul is a cunt who watches it for pleasure. This about watching it to see what happened. Trust me you'll never watch it again.

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

Thought thplinth post was fine to be honest. Blatantly obvious what the link contained. 🤷‍♂️

That may be correct and people can make their own minds up about whether to go and view it, although it does make me wonder what goes on in someone's mind that makes them go out of their way to watch people being slaughtered.

However those of us who choose not to view it don't really need people coming on and describing in graphic detail what it contains.

11 hours ago, aaid said:

That may be correct and people can make their own minds up about whether to go and view it, although it does make me wonder what goes on in someone's mind that makes them go out of their way to watch people being slaughtered.

However those of us who choose not to view it don't really need people coming on and describing in graphic detail what it contains.

Thats fair enough and agree with your last sentence. Its not for me either but it does seem a bit daft to click on the link them complain about it 😂 ( not aimed at you by the way) 

12 hours ago, aaid said:

The title of the thread is obvious and considering the magnitude of this crime and the world wide coverage its getting, I would say its obvious what this thread would contain.