Sevco Historical Major Trophy Count Update 2019 - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sevco Historical Major Trophy Count Update 2019

Looking forward to euros and also the start of the new season. Hope Aberdeen and hibs can give us a challenge. But rangers are strong just now. And with a backroom staff of Jimmy Bell and mcallister who are rangers and football men we will be hard to stop for 56. 😙

5 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

But rangers are strong just now. And with a backroom staff of Jimmy Bell and mcallister who are rangers and football men we will be hard to stop for 56. 

Yes, your club is really big. I mean really big. Really BIG. We're impressed. You have lots of MUNNNNEEEE! Albeit borrowed.

Whether or not you can win your second championship next season (bit of miscounting on your part there), I have no doubt that you and your equally BIG and RICH business partners from the East End will continue to Make Scottish Club Football Boring as they have done so successfully in the best.

1 hour ago, KirkieRobRoy said:

Yes, your club is really big. I mean really big. Really BIG. We're impressed. You have lots of MUNNNNEEEE! Albeit borrowed.

Whether or not you can win your second championship next season (bit of miscounting on your part there), I have no doubt that you and your equally BIG and RICH business partners from the East End will continue to Make Scottish Club Football Boring as they have done so successfully in the best.

One  of biggest and best clubs in Britain now. Hope we get Liverpool in CL. Oh, and no miscounted. Just going by uefa and fifa statements thanks,if they change their minds I will bow down to your quite impressive arithmetic skills. But until then I will listen to Europe and the worlds governing bodies. Stand on kid. 👉

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

One  of biggest and best clubs in Britain now. Hope we get Liverpool in CL. Oh, and no miscounted. Just going by uefa and fifa statements thanks,if they change their minds I will bow down to your quite impressive arithmetic skills. But until then I will listen to Europe and the worlds governing bodies. Stand on kid. 👉

Oh. Sorry. Rangers are also the only club in the world that borrows. You have me there.

20 minutes ago, KirkieRobRoy said:

Your club's bigness is, of course, a source of awe to the rest of us. You must be really proud to be so big. Look at all that BIGNESS! They're so BIG!

Meanwhile, here's a curio;

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/three-reasons-rangers-fans-fallen-24270557

Fs what a sad state of affairs. The VICTIM trophy has well and truly been won over from the other lot (for the time being). 

3 hours ago, KirkieRobRoy said:

Your club's bigness is, of course, a source of awe to the rest of us. You must be really proud to be so big. Look at all that BIGNESS! They're so BIG!

Meanwhile, here's a curio;

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/three-reasons-rangers-fans-fallen-24270557

Scotland not fallen from me.or any of my pals. Rangers and Scotland always kid.

• 5 months later...

Been crazy busy trying to finish an addition and get it winterised before the bad weather.

Anyway...

Gonna have to dedicate this 10IAR to Slippy who had 3 chances to stop it (with the second biggest budget in Scotland) before making his "I see my chance" getaway from the madhouse.

👨‍🎤 "Slip slidin' away
Slip slidin' away
You know the nearer your destination
The more you're slip slidin' away... "

Scottish League Cups... 0 for 10(10IAR gloriously achieved!) 😁

Scottish Cups... 0 for 9(Going for 10IAR) 

Scottish Premiership Titles... 1* for 5

---------------

Total... 1* for 24

*The trophy was bought through a combination of going heavily into debt, and having a complicit Celtic. Sevco haven't made a penny profit in their entire (less than a decade) history. FACT!!!

PA.58687402-1.jpg

On 11/21/2021 at 11:33 PM, Scotty CTA said:

Been crazy busy trying to finish an addition and get it winterised before the bad weather.

Anyway...

Gonna have to dedicate this 10IAR to Slippy who had 3 chances to stop it (with the second biggest budget in Scotland) before making his "I see my chance" getaway from the madhouse.

👨‍🎤 "Slip slidin' away
Slip slidin' away
You know the nearer your destination
The more you're slip slidin' away... "

Scottish League Cups... 0 for 10(10IAR gloriously achieved!) 😁

Scottish Cups... 0 for 9(Going for 10IAR) 

Scottish Premiership Titles... 1* for 5

---------------

Total... 1* for 24

*The trophy was bought through a combination of going heavily into debt, and having a complicit Celtic. Sevco haven't made a penny profit in their entire (less than a decade) history. FACT!!!

PA.58687402-1.jpg

Plenty good enough to be champions of Scotland.

whilst Scotland inhabitants wish to be in an abusive relationship at the top of every aspect then denigration is the result. Skippy has upgraded to the back end of Engerland’s second city and biggest neglected region. Still an upgrade from The Rangers and the last colony.