Sevco Historical Major Trophy Count Update 2019 - Page 12 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sevco Historical Major Trophy Count Update 2019

22 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

It was a disappointing game last night I felt.  Very cagey with teams looking nervous to try anything out of the ordinary.  Kostic looked a very good player, and fair play to Frankfurt for taking excellent penalties.

I bet Gio really regrets not putting Lowry on in extra time. 

5 hours ago, biffer said:

So to be clear, St Johnstone have still won more trophies than Rangers in the last ten years, right?

4 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Factually incorrect.

St. Johnstone have won more major trophies than Sevco in the last 10 years, yes.

3 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Aye, somebody will still be greeting into their poutine because there was no trouble. 

What a ridiculous post. I can only assume it is me you speak of. Why would I be greetin? It's bad for Scottish football if there is trouble. Fair play to them if there were no arrests. I'm sure it wasn't easy losing, especially in the manner they did.. 

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What a ridiculous post. I can only assume it is me you speak of. Why would I be greetin? It's bad for Scottish football if there is trouble. Fair play to them if there were no arrests. I'm sure it wasn't easy losing, especially in the manner they did.. 

Yet 6 people are arrested despite winning a league title. 

Glasgow Celtic, scotlands shame. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-61455976.amp

42 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Yet 6 people are arrested despite winning a league title. 

Glasgow Celtic, scotlands shame. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-61455976.amp

I know you are itching for an arguement, that's your insecurities talking. 6 arrests? Would you mind reminding us all what happened when Secvo won the league the season before? Aye, thought so. You stick to relegation battles, and let the Big club fly the Scottish flag in the Champions League. Cheerio now...

22 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Bigot...

Maybe that makes sense in your head 

20 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Glasgow Celtic. Champions of Scotland..🖕

17 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I know you are itching for an arguement, that's your insecurities talking. 6 arrests? Would you mind reminding us all what happened when Secvo won the league the season before? Aye, thought so. You stick to relegation battles, and let the Big club fly the Scottish flag in the Champions League. Cheerio now...

Wrote thick to say all that in one post?

Not itching for an argument, just making the point about how you’ve been excited for them to trash Seville all week and it never happened, no one was arrested, despite there being significantly more than there was Celtic fans in Glasgow. 

Not only are they leading the way for you in Europe, the fans are showing the cheering from the east end of Glasgow how to behave and respect a city. 

As I say, Glasgow Celtic, scotlands shame, always have been, always will be. 

21 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Maybe that makes sense in your head 

Wrote thick to say all that in one post?

Not itching for an argument, just making the point about how you’ve been excited for them to trash Seville all week and it never happened, no one was arrested, despite there being significantly more than there was Celtic fans in Glasgow. 

Not only are they leading the way for you in Europe, the fans are showing the cheering from the east end of Glasgow how to behave and respect a city. 

As I say, Glasgow Celtic, scotlands shame, always have been, always will be. 

Let me know what Van Bronkhorst had for breakfast today after yae pull your heid out his arse... 

5 hours ago, dandydunn said:

You’re a very strange man child indeed

Answer the question. What happened in Glasgow the last time sevco won the league? If you are defending the huns, which you are, and you call yourself an Aberdeen supporter, comical,  please back it up with facts. Cannot wait for THIS response..

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Answer the question. What happened in Glasgow the last time sevco won the league? If you are defending the huns, which you are, and you call yourself an Aberdeen supporter, comical,  please back it up with facts. Cannot wait for THIS response..

They trashed the city and people were arrested, the same as Celtic last week. 

It’s not about defending anyone, it’s about showing you up for talking utter shite, once again. 

5 hours ago, dandydunn said:

They trashed the city and people were arrested, the same as Celtic last week. 

It’s not about defending anyone, it’s about showing you up for talking utter shite, once again. 

Celtic supporters trashed the city??? Do you work for the Daily Record by chance? We trashed the city?? So it has now gone from 6 arrests, to trashing the city? Please elaborate !!!! You are making yourself look more and more like a hateful tit with every post.. I bet you are supporting Sevco in the Scottish Cup Final today aswell.. Your hatred for me and Celtic FC is so evident for everyone to see... Now you are making stories up. You really need help...

16 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Celtic supporters trashed the city??? Do you work for the Daily Record by chance? We trashed the city?? So it has now gone from 6 arrests, to trashing the city? Please elaborate !!!! You are making yourself look more and more like a hateful tit with every post.. I bet you are supporting Sevco in the Scottish Cup Final today aswell.. Your hatred for me and Celtic FC is so evident for everyone to see... Now you are making stories up. You really need help...

2362A7BF-8B5B-44BF-8F7C-D7FDD928D644.jpeg

37 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

2362A7BF-8B5B-44BF-8F7C-D7FDD928D644.jpeg

So you are  patient with mental health issues. Using the term "triggered" makes sense now.. Maybe practice cognitive behavior and maybe even mindfulness, it may help. You are still deflecting from your earlier accusations.. Think I will just park it for now.... I am sure the other members are tired of this...

As a Scotland fan im really disappointed by GVB. I hoped when he came in that he would have more faith in youth but it appears that he has just continued the timeless win at all costs, ignore the future mindset thats existed forever.

Starting line up today had a CB who has decided to not sign a contract and wont be there next season. Another CB whose contract runs out in the summer and either wont be there next season or wont be a regular starter. Either could have been replaced by Leon King.

A CM who is retiring at the end of the season and another CM who has signed a 1 year extension but will be 34 at the start of next season and isnt a regular starter this season. Also an on loan winger who hasnt reguarly played and whose loan deal expires in the summer. All 3 could have been replaced by Lowry.

I appreciate that you want to put out a team to win the match however both King and Lowry have shown themselves to be more than capable. Ive heard people say they will get more game time next season but what evidence is there to suggest this? Patterson only got game time when Taviner was injured. The minute he was back Patterson was back to the bench.

1 hour ago, Diamond Scot said:

As a Scotland fan im really disappointed by GVB. I hoped when he came in that he would have more faith in youth but it appears that he has just continued the timeless win at all costs, ignore the future mindset thats existed forever.

Starting line up today had a CB who has decided to not sign a contract and wont be there next season. Another CB whose contract runs out in the summer and either wont be there next season or wont be a regular starter. Either could have been replaced by Leon King.

A CM who is retiring at the end of the season and another CM who has signed a 1 year extension but will be 34 at the start of next season and isnt a regular starter this season. Also an on loan winger who hasnt reguarly played and whose loan deal expires in the summer. All 3 could have been replaced by Lowry.

I appreciate that you want to put out a team to win the match however both King and Lowry have shown themselves to be more than capable. Ive heard people say they will get more game time next season but what evidence is there to suggest this? Patterson only got game time when Taviner was injured. The minute he was back Patterson was back to the bench.

I'm not surprised at all. As soon as Rangers were back on their feet the bad old days were going to return to the domestic game. 

If King or Lowry had any sense they'd go to England asap

Edited by vanderark14

On 5/19/2022 at 2:25 PM, Scotty CTA said:

St. Johnstone have won more major trophies than Sevco in the last 10 years, yes.

So have both St Johnstone and Rangers now won more major trophies in the last 10 years than Aberdeen?