Sevco Historical Major Trophy Count Update 2019 - Page 11 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sevco Historical Major Trophy Count Update 2019

13 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I'm out now, I.apologise to the others for ruining the last couple of days on this thread.

Congrats to ramy tho, he's the first cunt I've encountered on the Internet who I'd gladly punch. Never thought I'd let someone I didn't know push me that far

Well that is a threat to another poster. Let's see what happens now.. I won't go running to the mods. Now you know what it feels like. You brought this on yourself..

17 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well that is a threat to another poster. Let's see what happens now.. I won't go running to the mods. Now you know what it feels like. You brought this on yourself..

It’s not really a threat is it, more an expression of exasperation.

2 minutes ago, aaid said:

It’s not really a threat is it, more an expression of exasperation.

Well much less than that got me suspended. I don't want him suspended, that's just childish. Just don't throw stones in glass houses. I'm sure I get on folks nerves, but he continually has a pop at me, and others, and when it's done to him he shits the bed..  

Has anyone on the TAMB actually met Ramy ?

This is after all a man who frequently mentions that he is a well known "legend" and claims to have loads of pals among the travelling support.

Is he really this childish, vindictive, gullible and downright stupid as he appears on the forum or is he rather different in person ?

Just now, ErsatzThistle said:

This is after all a man who frequently mentions that he is a well known "legend" and claims to have loads of pals among the travelling support.

Is he really this childish, vindictive, gullible and downright stupid as he appears on the forum or is he rather different in person ?

Here we go again.. Another belend pipes in.. 🙃

4 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Please stay on topic or are you gonnae run away in a huff anaw.. 

Just for the record I’m ok with folk having a go at me.   I accept that my views are quite different from most of the board so expect a bit of challenge and I do put out the odd deliberate controversial one to see what happens 😂

I do like the banter and wish you all well (even you Ramy 😂) and trust we will all be behind Scotland when it comes to the 1st of June.  After all that’s the one thing we all do have in common 👍

1 minute ago, Malcolm said:

Just for the record I’m ok with folk having a go at me.   I accept that my views are quite different from most of the board so expect a bit of challenge and I do put out the odd deliberate controversial one to see what happens 😂

I do like the banter and wish you all well (even you Ramy 😂) and trust we will all be behind Scotland when it comes to the 1st of June.  After all that’s the one thing we all do have in common 👍

Fine by me..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿. What you mean, "even Ramy" ??   🤣🤣

Centre of attention yet again even if it is the centre of a vortex going down a shithole. 😀

What is the best and cruellest way to deal with an attention seeker? Deny them what they seek. No matter what post you make, good bad or indifferent, it just fuels the attention seeking engine.

Studiously ignore him and watch him get more and more desperate for attention. Trust me it will be very funny but you have to be disciplined. Don't reply. 😀 I'd give it about a month or two.

56 minutes ago, Mitre said:

What makes you say that?

I support Celtic? I am overly passionate? I am cheeky at times? I do not however, run and throw the toys out the pram. Sure I get annoyed, but I get a helluva lot of abuse of a certain group on this board. You don't see me running to the mods and greetin like a bairn though, that's the difference..

24 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Centre of attention yet again even if it is the centre of a vortex going down a shithole. 😀

What is the best and cruellest way to deal with an attention seeker? Deny them what they seek. No matter what post you make, good bad or indifferent, it just fuels the attention seeking engine.

Studiously ignore him and watch him get more and more desperate for attention. Trust me it will be very funny but you have to be disciplined. Don't reply. 😀 I'd give it about a month or two.

Can we start with you ya fuckin banger !!!

3 hours ago, Malcolm said:

That is what the board is for mate, having our own opinions. Sadly some of the usual suspects cannot accept this and think it is big to join forces.

I used to post a bit but cannot be arsed with the usual bollocks, although once the Scotland games get going I will prob change my mind.

On 5/18/2022 at 1:01 PM, Malcolm said:

you do not speak for all non-OF fans.

plenty of hearts fans want rangers to lose tonight - not me.  There’s a whole thread on kickback about it if you are interested and discounts your theory.

Agreed. There’s no club in Scotland I wouldn’t be supportive of in a European final. 

18 minutes ago, er yir macaroon said:

Agreed. There’s no club in Scotland I wouldn’t be supportive of in a European final. 

I'm not going to be hypocritical, while I wanted Aberdeen and Dundee Utd to win, I didn't want Celtic to win in 2003.  I didn't wank myself off all over the internet when they lost though.