Sevco Historical Major Trophy Count Update 2019 - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sevco Historical Major Trophy Count Update 2019

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Nowadays, the big leagues can finish 6th, win the Europa league, finish 19th the next season and be european champion (unlikely I know) but that’s how daft this european football has become. 

The “Champions” league final a couple of season ago was between 2 English sides who hadn’t won their domestic league for a combined 87 years.

Think that just about sums it up. 

Sevco fans marching towards police and frankfirt fans throwing bottles, flares, and giving it the old Billy Boys.... Just watched the video on Twitter.. Such a classy bunch. I guess they diddnae listen to uncle Graeme, Richard, and uncle Ally.. Scotlands shame..

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Sevco fans marching towards police and frankfirt fans throwing bottles, flares, and giving it the old Billy Boys.... Just watched the video on Twitter.. Such a classy bunch. I guess they diddnae listen to uncle Graeme, Richard, and uncle Ally.. Scotlands shame..

I’ve literally not seen a single report of any trouble so far. I’ve seen a few warped arseholes post made up shit but nothing that’s actually been happening over the last couple of days. 

20 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I’ve literally not seen a single report of any trouble so far. I’ve seen a few warped arseholes post made up shit but nothing that’s actually been happening over the last couple of days. 

Sadly they're some people who are desperate for Rangers fans to misbehave. 

13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You lot need help. I must have imagined the tv footage I witnessed. Deny, deny, deny..  they are being "naughty"..

Don’t think anyone is denying it, I just said I haven’t seen anything. You also said you’d saw it on Twitter and now it was TV footage so I’m not even sure where to look for it if I was so inclined. 

Just now, Fairbairn said:

Don’t think anyone is denying it, I just said I haven’t seen anything. You also said you’d saw it on Twitter and now it was TV footage so I’m not even sure where to look for it if I was so inclined. 

hes over 50 years old, let that sink in for a moment. This is a guy who shouts at complete strangers in the street, a guy who sticks the finger up at buildings and then posts it on facebook....................but its us who need help

56 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

I’m sure that come kick off time Ramy will be the same as the whole of Scotland and right behind Rangers, willing them in to glory.

pretty big weekend for your team this weekend, 3rd place finish and very good chance of winning the scottish cup, strange you haven't commented on that.

Just read now that Seville closed the airport from flights to Seville. from Scotland. They were diverted to Mallaga because of fighting and abusive language. I only texting what I have read. It was a daily mail reporter that ran the story. I'm no making this up. This behavior could affect other Scottish clubs who have CL or Europa matches later this year. I'm not doing this for my own benefit. Uefa could hammer Scottish clubs competing in European clubs competing in Europe because of these idiots....

11 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

hes over 50 years old, let that sink in for a moment. This is a guy who shouts at complete strangers in the street, a guy who sticks the finger up at buildings and then posts it on facebook....................but its us who need help

What?? So I would like evidence of this. Are you creeping me on FB now? You need help man. Obsessed much?

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just read now that Seville closed the airport from flights to Seville. from Scotland. They were diverted to Mallaga because of fighting and abusive language. I only texting what I have read. It was a daily mail reporter that ran the story. I'm no making this up. This behavior could affect other Scottish clubs who have CL or Europa matches later this year. I'm not doing this for my own benefit. Uefa could hammer Scottish clubs competing in European clubs competing in Europe because of these idiots....

Can you post a link to this please, I’d be interested to read it. 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What?? So I would like evidence of this. Are you creeping me on FB now? You need help man. Obsessed much?

I am not on facebook, other people sent me the picture of you. You posted the video on the TAMB of yourself shouting at canadians about scotland winning the calcutta cup.

17 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

pretty big weekend for your team this weekend, 3rd place finish and very good chance of winning the scottish cup, strange you haven't commented on that.

my perfect week is Rangers with the uefa cup and hearts with the Scottish cup.  Perfect!

4 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Can you post a link to this please, I’d be interested to read it. 

The only articles I can see are two flights re-routed for technical faults and another article stating seville airport isn't geared up to deal with the amount of visitors therefore fans are flying to Faro and Malaga instead

1 minute ago, Malcolm said:

my perfect week is Rangers with the uefa cup and hearts with the Scottish cup.  Perfect!

Frankly I think your claim that Celtic fans would make up shite and post it online scandalous and besmirching the good name of a glorious football club.