Sevco Historical Major Trophy Count Update 2019 - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sevco Historical Major Trophy Count Update 2019

1 minute ago, slasher said:

You're letting yourself down here with the cheap whataboutery. Yesterday was disgusting and indefensible and your club hierarchy's response pathetic! 

Agreed on all counts.  Just gets a bit frustrating when people insist on putting the boot in when they won't recognise the issues in their own support.  I like to think I've always been quite up front about recognising, and criticising, the......shortcomings in the Rangers support.

2 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Agreed on all counts.  Just gets a bit frustrating when people insist on putting the boot in when they won't recognise the issues in their own support.  I like to think I've always been quite up front about recognising, and criticising, the......shortcomings in the Rangers support.

Fair enough 👍

29 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That's ridiculous. Only e few arseholes.  Atleast we stayed at Parkhead.. Your mob, numbering the 100,000s went pure Tonto all over the city, and you WON !!!!!  

Ah so your fans were violent towards the players and police at your own stadium?  That's fine then, sorry.

And hundreds of thousands?  Is that you using the Canadian exchange rate?

13 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Ah so your fans were violent towards the players and police at your own stadium?  That's fine then, sorry.

And hundreds of thousands?  Is that you using the Canadian exchange rate?

Haw you, mibbee, naw, aye. I'm hurting at the moment, so a bit a sympathy wull yae..😥

I presume the behaviour over the weekend will sweep away any slight hopes we had of being able to attend any of the Euro games at Hampden, albeit in reduced numbers? For that matter, given the reports last week about the threat from UEFA to take the games away from Glasgow, I take it this is a real issue now, since certain sections of Scottish fans obviously can't be trusted. 

2 minutes ago, Montrose97 said:

I presume the behaviour over the weekend will sweep away any slight hopes we had of being able to attend any of the Euro games at Hampden, albeit in reduced numbers? For that matter, given the reports last week about the threat from UEFA to take the games away from Glasgow, I take it this is a real issue now, since certain sections of Scottish fans obviously can't be trusted. 

No, UEFA have reiterated today that they are committed to holding games at Hampden.

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Deflect, deflect, deflect. Not a fuckin chance we would have behaved the way your mob did. We won the quadruple Treble under Covid restrictions, and obeyed the law, not one bit of trouble, unlike your mob.. Nice attempt RH...

What about the Lennon out demo's a few weeks ago Ramy, didn't obey the law then.

43 minutes ago, Montrose97 said:

The only way to sanction the union jack brigade would be to throw England out of the euro's 😜

10 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

What about the Lennon out demo's a few weeks ago Ramy, didn't obey the law then.

Well, it was disgraceful behavior, but no where near what hunnothy did yesterday... Come on. I'm no saying the Parkhead demo was right, it was completely out of order, it was also kept at Parkhead, and was over. Yesterday and the day before was a disgrace. Atleast we protested something worth while, albeit, a bit over the top.  The huns WON, not lost WON, the league and went fuckin cookoo.. Expect another lockdown shortly, and what a great show of Glaswegian football culture for the upcoming Euros.. Disgraceful..

Rangers responce was pathetic but its not their job to police the public. 

What the Scot Gov should be doing though is coming out asap and saying no fans will be allowed at domestic games in Glasgow as the fans have shown themselves to be incapable of following the rules. I dont think anybody could argue against that.

My worry is that over the next couple of weeks there will be several opportunities for repeat behaviour (a couple of old firm games, rangers being given the league trophy, Scottish Cup etc). Incidentally, I can't see Celtic fans behaving themselves if they managed to win the Scottish Cup (unlikely though that seems). I do think that the way forward is collaboration between the Scottish Gov, local authorities, police and, crucially, clubs themselves. When all's said and done, we're talking about a public health issue which will result in spikes in numbers, hospitals at breaking point and loss of life.

2 minutes ago, Montrose97 said:

My worry is that over the next couple of weeks there will be several opportunities for repeat behaviour (a couple of old firm games, rangers being given the league trophy, Scottish Cup etc). Incidentally, I can't see Celtic fans behaving themselves if they managed to win the Scottish Cup (unlikely though that seems). I do think that the way forward is collaboration between the Scottish Gov, local authorities, police and, crucially, clubs themselves. When all's said and done, we're talking about a public health issue which will result in spikes in numbers, hospitals at breaking point and loss of life.

Should make it clear if its repeated they’ll be thrown out of whatever competition they’re playing in, but that’ll never happen unless its one of the diddy teams outwith of the ugly sisters 

On 3/8/2021 at 10:22 PM, RDFH64 said:

Should make it clear if its repeated they’ll be thrown out of whatever competition they’re playing in, but that’ll never happen unless its one of the diddy teams outwith of the ugly sisters 

How do you know that is happening?  Peter Reid  from Peterheid?

On 3/8/2021 at 11:40 AM, Tiny Tim said:

Careful, he might run to the mods like he did with me. Me questioning his age and suggesting he was the emoji bomber clearly got to him.

Same happened to me, 3 day suspension because I called him out for his lies about Stuart Armstrong