Sevco Historical Major Trophy Count Update 2019 - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sevco Historical Major Trophy Count Update 2019

3 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Don't take this away from me!  "Only decent hun cunt on the TAMB" is the only accolade I've won in my adult life and I won't have you try and spread the honour around!!

😂 you will be immortalised in Linwood with that title. 

On 3/1/2020 at 5:24 PM, Fairbairn said:

Don't take this away from me!  "Only decent hun cunt on the TAMB" is the only accolade I've won in my adult life and I won't have you try and spread the honour around!!

Gutted

• 9 months later...
On 3/1/2020 at 6:00 AM, Fairbairn said:

What a sad act. 

It's only 'sad' to the perpetually bitter.

Wonderfully entertaining to those of us who delight in seeing a beyond desperate and indebted club try to 'buy' trophies and fail.

On 3/1/2020 at 11:05 AM, McTeeko said:

Yup. Nothing worse than a bellend who reappears just to have a dig 😏

An 'Arab' publicly sticking up for the hun could be seen as worse. :wink2:

Sevco historical major trophy count update December 2020...

On 3/12/2019 at 6:08 PM, Scotty CTA said:

Scottish League Cups... 0 for 9 :wave:

Scottish Cups... 0 for 7

Scottish Premiership Titles... 0 for 3

---------------

Total... 0 for 19

3 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Wonderfully entertaining to those of us who delight in seeing a beyond desperate and indebted club try to 'buy' trophies and fail.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Good to see you back scotty

Oh Scotty.  Just when I  thought this was the season of goodwill.  Or don't you practice what you preach kid?  Better get back to Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer.  Carry on kid.  Remember the animals went on to the Ark two by two.  Noah knew his tactics.  Have a great xmas pal.  But only if you believe in Santa 👍

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2020 at 2:16 PM, Scotty CTA said:

Another informative update. Thank you for your service. 

• 2 months later...

Could I just be the first to congratulate Sevco (and all Sevconians everywhere) on buying their first tainted trophy in their illustrious (near) 9 year history? :ok:

Having never (ever) made a penny (and lets face it) with nothing to lose but a counterfeit facsimile of Rangers 1872 (RIP), you continued to ignore finances and rolled the dice on your very existence (again!) just to get one over on your (almost as nauseating) cross-town rivals.   

Well, you did it, and you should receive all the plaudits that a privileged cheating establishment club deserves... :moon: 

Scottish League Cups... 0 for 9(Going for 10IAR)

Scottish Cups... 0 for 8

Scottish Premiership Titles... 1* for 5

---------------

Total... 1* for 23

(A special mention has to go to the board of Celtic FC, who, while having their boot on Sevco's throat, had a falling out with Brendan Rodgers, went for the cheap option in Neil Lennon, spat in the faces of their support and purposely revived a zombie corpse to once again ensure the financial windfall of a two-horse race in a backwater league.) :)

5 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Could I just be the first to congratulate Sevco (and all Sevconians everywhere) on buying their first tainted trophy in their illustrious (near) 9 year history? :ok:

Having never (ever) made a penny (and lets face it) with nothing to lose but a counterfeit facsimile of Rangers 1872 (RIP), you continued to ignore finances and rolled the dice on your very existence (again!) just to get one over on your (almost as nauseating) cross-town rivals.   

Well, you did it, and you should receive all the plaudits that a privileged cheating establishment club deserves... :moon: 

Scottish Cups... 0 for 8

---------------

Total... 1* for 23

(A special mention has to go to the board of Celtic FC, who, while having their boot on Sevco's throat, had a falling out with Brendan Rodgers, went for the cheap option in Neil Lennon, spat in the faces of their support and purposely revived a zombie corpse to once again ensure the financial windfall of a two-horse race in a backwater league.) :)

You are such a godly person.  A tainted league?  How do you get that one?  So why was it tainted Scotty?

14 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Scottish Cups... 0 for 8

---------------

Total... 1* for 23

Hold on a minute.

You're a bible thumper, arent you? You spout love for your fellow man? (Apart from gays)

How exactly is this spouting love and peace and tolerance? Your post is kinda mean spirited for a man that believes that we should all be treated equal (apart from gays)

A hypocrite devoutly religious person, who would've thunk it.

9 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You are such a godly person.

Yeah. Exactly what I was thinking.

Suppose he picks and chooses when he's charitable and compassionate. 

Hope God doesnt judge him for his toxic rant. Otherwise he's heading south. (Hell, not England)

2 hours ago, Taylor1996 said:

Yeah. Exactly what I was thinking.

Suppose he picks and chooses when he's charitable and compassionate. 

Hope God doesnt judge him for his toxic rant. Otherwise he's heading south. (Hell, not England)

Believe Scotty is in Canada...

36 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

For all my pals of all clubs.  Ramy, DD, VA, Scotty and Parklife.  I am sure they will join in xx

(331) Cliff Richard - Congratulations (Eurovision Song Contest, 1968) - YouTube

No thank you. By the way, classy supporters your mob. I see they did themselves proud yesterday. Glasgow still standing????

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No thank you. By the way, classy supporters your mob. I see they did themselves proud yesterday. Glasgow still standing????

Aye agree with you there.  Funny story I went along to the shop as I was happy.  Decided to buy a bottle of champagine.  They had sold out! Nearest they had was Prosecco so I got that.  Still sitting there unopened.  Tried it once before!  But Ramy when you say classy supporters.  If Celtic had won 10 inar yesterday are you saying that they wouldn't have done the same?  Parkhead and George Square?  Get yon shawl on ye again man.  But stand on.  Sure you are not the only one under a shawl today 👉

57 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Aye agree with you there.  Funny story I went along to the shop as I was happy.  Decided to buy a bottle of champagine.  They had sold out! Nearest they had was Prosecco so I got that.  Still sitting there unopened.  Tried it once before!  But Ramy when you say classy supporters.  If Celtic had won 10 inar yesterday are you saying that they wouldn't have done the same?  Parkhead and George Square?  Get yon shawl on ye again man.  But stand on.  Sure you are not the only one under a shawl today 👉

Deflect, deflect, deflect. Not a fuckin chance we would have behaved the way your mob did. We won the quadruple Treble under Covid restrictions, and obeyed the law, not one bit of trouble, unlike your mob.. Nice attempt RH...

16 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Deflect, deflect, deflect. Not a fuckin chance we would have behaved the way your mob did. We won the quadruple Treble under Covid restrictions, and obeyed the law, not one bit of trouble, unlike your mob.. Nice attempt RH...

Your supporters were throwing metal barriers at your own players when you lost a cup game for the first time in 4 years.  Not sure you should really be throwing stones here Ramy.

19 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Your supporters were throwing metal barriers at your own players when you lost a cup game for the first time in 4 years.  Not sure you should really be throwing stones here Ramy.

Ramy just like throwing stones no matter what 😂

25 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

That's ridiculous. Only e few arseholes.  Atleast we stayed at Parkhead.. Your mob, numbering the 100,000s went pure Tonto all over the city, and you WON !!!!!  

47 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

You're letting yourself down here with the cheap whataboutery. Yesterday was disgusting and indefensible and your club hierarchy's response pathetic!