Sevco Historical Major Trophy Count Update 2019 - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sevco Historical Major Trophy Count Update 2019

13 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

"aww they fucking yes voting, priest loving, IRA sympathising, tartan trannies over on the TAMB are taking the pish oot of us and I cannae stand it any longer waah waah"

I haven't looked but that is probably what they'll be saying over on FollowFollow & Rangurzmeeja in between posts on the subject of "my new neighbours are muslims - what should i do ?" and "your all time favourite pictures of HM the Queen".

Didn’t think anyone on here posts on those sites. 

5 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I've no issues with a well constructed GIRUY thread and as far as I can gather last nights performance and our overall results against Aberdeen this season certainly deserve it.  Doesn't stop this particular one being a rid neck though.  However it's Scotty and Rangers so, you know. 

whats a well constructed GIRUY thread?

45 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Thread is a bit cringe.

Although having gone to school with 95% Rangers fans during 9iar and the triumphalism that went along with trampling Scottish football into the ground, I’m not very sympathetic to their demise.

Indeed. Getting it lorded over you, continually slagged for your team being shite, mostly by wee fuds who'd never been to Ibrox. 

The last 10 years have been wonderful for everyone of my age who grew up not supporting Rangers. A real comeuppance. 

However I do agree if you push all the Rangers fans off this site it will be to its detriment.

Indeed. This thread is just a daft laugh though. A Rangers fan with a sense of humour might question why a guy whos team have won 1 trophy in 23 years is lording it over anyone. However, never mind... 

TWC has either looked at Rolling hills and Ramy and decided he’ll get more bites as a parody or is winding up to a TAMB suicide.

Rolling Hills is an absolute weapon. He randomly references me on threads and has weird digs at me. He's clearly not all there though, so i dont mind. :) 

51 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Indeed. Getting it lorded over you, continually slagged for your team being shite, mostly by wee fuds who'd never been to Ibrox. 

The last 10 years have been wonderful for everyone of my age who grew up not supporting Rangers. A real comeuppance. 

Indeed. This thread is just a daft laugh though. A Rangers fan with a sense of humour might question why a guy whos team have won 1 trophy in 23 years is lording it over anyone. However, never mind... 

Rolling Hills is an absolute weapon. He randomly references me on threads and has weird digs at me. He's clearly not all there though, so i dont mind. :) 

Parky, you stole my thunder by pointing out the blatant stupidity of the OP by stumping up the Don's trophy haul. ☹️

You've ruined this thread for me now. 😭

Seriously though @Scotty CTA, who are Sevco? I can't find them in any league table anywhere? 

2 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Also got to factor in the inability to get promoted from the Championship in 2015, which given the size of the budget must be one of the biggest failures in football history.

I was just having a wee laugh. (No need to put the boot in.)

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Parky, you stole my thunder by pointing out the blatant stupidity of the OP by stumping up the Don's trophy haul.

The Dons historic trophy haul? 

I've seen them win everything domestically (plus two European trophies).

(You've seen Sevco win nothing.)

You've ruined this thread for me now.

No, you've kept it going.

Seriously though @Scotty CTA, who are Sevco?

Exactly.

:sing: "Who are they? Who are they?... "  scarf.gif

I can't find them in any league table anywhere? 

And I thought that I was the only one who posted prophetically.

14 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

I was just having a wee laugh. (No need to put the boot in.)

The Dons historic trophy haul? 

I've seen them win everything domestically (plus two European trophies).

(You've seen Sevco win nothing.)

No, you've kept it going.

Exactly.

:sing: "Who are they? Who are they?... "  scarf.gif

And I thought that I was the only one who posted prophetically.

That's right Scotty. I've seen Sevco win nothing and I never will. They don't exist. 

I have however seen Rangers win countless trophies and hopefully, starting next season, I'll see them win some more. 

If it never happens then I can cope. It is after all, only a game of football. 

Although some on here appear to think it is so much more. 🤔

1 minute ago, Orraloon said:

I think Rangers will get to 55 before Scotty's counter does. I predict that the TAMB will be kinda busy when it does happen.

The TAMB needs a strong Rangers.

Depending on what happens with the Celtic manager situation, next season could be the best chance Rangers or anybody else will get to challenge Celtic. (Maybe Motherwell can be the Killie of 2019...)

To be fair to Gerrard, he’s learning on the job, so can only improve. Although his recruitment has been patchy. In fact it bares similarity to ally Mccoist.

Aberdeen starting to win in Glasgow could give us the challenge we need, if they can pair that with beating likes of accies at home...

That's right Scotty. I've seen Sevco win nothing and I never will. 

Hopefully you never will.

They don't exist. 

Oh, they exist alright.

I have however seen Rangers win buy and cheat their way to countless trophies... 

If it never happens then I can cope. It is after all, only a game of football. 

Good. Yes, it is.

Although some on here appear to think it is so much more. 🤔

Correct.

Down with sectarianism.

56 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I think Rangers Sevco will get to 55 1 before Scotty's counter does gets to 55.

56 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I predict that the TAMB will be kinda busy when it does happen.

No, just a wee reminder that it would actually be 1.

(:sing: "And one is a lonely number... ")

46 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

To be fair to Gerrard...

Seriously?

He jumped the queue because a desperate Sevco needed his name.

47 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

...he’s learning on the job, so can only improve. Although his recruitment has been patchy. In fact it bares similarity to ally Mccoist.

:rolleyes:

So by that reasoning, McCoist can only improve?

48 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Aberdeen starting to win in Glasgow could give us the challenge we need...

:)

49 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

...if they can pair that with beating likes of accies at home...

:angry:

30 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Seriously?

He jumped the queue because a desperate Sevco needed his name.

:rolleyes:

So by that reasoning, McCoist can only improve?

:)

:angry:

I agree he jumped the queue, but he is a young manager learning on the job. I wouldn’t have given him such a high profile job as work experience, but from his point of view, he can’t lose, Rangers were a mess when he arrived, worst case they’re still a mess when he leaves.

Mccoist was a 50 year old rookie manager with outdated ideas, he was a lost cause.

Gerrard could go on to be a decent manager, he’s lacking in experience, which he will be building all the time.

Derek Mcinnes appears to have figured out how to get the better of Rangers, he was always pretty good at beating most other teams. He’s not a lost cause either.

7 hours ago, Parklife said:

I have random digs at you because this is a message board. If i met u in a pub i would say same parkie. And never in bad way pal. Well done for yhe result last night. I told everyone on here yesterday about teams playing with one up front. Gerrard obviously dous not agree. Congryats though.

18 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

What's not so impressive is having the second largest player budget for the past 7 seasons and having nothing to show for it except 9!!! managers (including Murty twice).

Who are the 9 managers btw? Including Murty twice and Kenny McDowall I can only get 7...

8 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Who are the 9 managers btw? Including Murty twice and Kenny McDowall I can only get 7...

There is 9, although I would never have guessed two of them. Probably the same two you are missing, Wikipedia is great for stuff like this. 

3 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I have random digs at you because this is a message board. If i met u in a pub i would say same parkie. And never in bad way pal. Well done for yhe result last night. I told everyone on here yesterday about teams playing with one up front. Gerrard obviously dous not agree. Congryats though.

Aberdeen had one up front...

3 hours ago, Morrisandmoo said:

An interesting and factual thread, relevant to my interests. 

Looking forward to future updates. 

There's always a worry that my years of hard work will go for naught, but it's always great when someone else gets it (and it's nice to be appreciated).

Thank you. :)