Sevco Historical Major Trophy Count Update 2019 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sevco Historical Major Trophy Count Update 2019

2 hours ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

Think youve got to give them credit though ; for being a team in the lowest division not so long back , and battling their way through the leagues ( albeit with some play off disappointment) to still be in the national tournament at this stage is quite impressive 

What's not so impressive is having the second largest player budget for the past 7 seasons and having nothing to show for it except 9!!! managers (including Murty twice).

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Absolutely pathetic thread. 

It made me laugh though 😂

I'll do one every year.

It's a journey.

"Going for 0 for 55"

Unfortunately for 'them' they're going to have to spend (and they can't afford to spend).

4 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

I’m laughing as well but aye another reason why rangers fans might not bother posting anymore, not really a thread I’d expect on here 

Eh ?

They gave it out plenty of times over the years. Now they must expect some back.

Poor wee Rangers fans, so hard done by ...

1 minute ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Eh ?

They gave it out plenty of times over the years. Now they must expect some back.

Poor wee Rangers fans, so hard done by ...

Maybe so but it’s a Scotland board and having fans of all clubs makes the board a better place to be. 

37 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

I’m laughing as well but aye another reason why rangers fans might not bother posting anymore, not really a thread I’d expect on here 

There's nothing offensive in that OP.

Rangers fans lorded it over clubs like Aberdeen for more than two decades so excuse us if we enjoy the odd small victory. It's called football banter. 

If rangers fans stop posting because of the OP they don't belong to any forum because theres nothing offensive in it. 

Finally, please stop with the poor rangers fans nonsense. The white Ceelo and rolling hills get it in the neck but not because they are rangers fans, it's because they are arseholes. Everyone else seems to get a long to a certain point

15 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

There's nothing offensive in that OP.

Rangers fans lorded it over clubs like Aberdeen for more than two decades so excuse us if we enjoy the odd small victory. It's called football banter. 

If rangers fans stop posting because of the OP they don't belong to any forum because theres nothing offensive in it. 

Finally, please stop with the poor rangers fans nonsense. The white Ceelo and rolling hills get it in the neck but not because they are rangers fans, it's because they are arseholes. Everyone else seems to get a long to a certain point

Didn’t say it was offensive. I found it funny.

GIRUY threads and the like may reduce the diversity of the forum but fair enough. 

I don’t mind The White Ceelo, brings something different to the board. 

Edited by ParisInAKilt

1 hour ago, ParisInAKilt said:

GIRUY threads and the like may reduce the diversity of the forum but fair enough. 

you have a problem with Scotty's post but you TWC brings something different to the board? hmmmm

7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

you have a problem with Scotty's post but you TWC brings something different to the board? hmmmm

I don’t agree with everything Scotty or TWC posts, or anyone for that matter, the fact you think the above is worth highlighting is interesting though 

4 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

I don’t agree with everything Scotty or TWC posts, or anyone for that matter, the fact you think the above is worth highlighting is interesting though 

whats interesting about it? whatever it is you think, don't be shy......spit it out

I'm just sick of rangers fans and you going on about the board not being attractive to rangers fans, its nonsense. Rangers fans were and sometimes are quick to lord it over others with GIRUY posts, especially prior to their demise, as soon as at comes back they'r the victims. If that's their stance the board doesn't need them, let them sulk like 2 year olds 

32 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

whats interesting about it? whatever it is you think, don't be shy......spit it out

I'm just sick of rangers fans and you going on about the board not being attractive to rangers fans, its nonsense. Rangers fans were and sometimes are quick to lord it over others with GIRUY posts, especially prior to their demise, as soon as at comes back they'r the victims. If that's their stance the board doesn't need them, let them sulk like 2 year olds 

Just found it interesting that not necessarily thinking this thread was a great idea while thinking TWC brings something to the board was a controversial stance. 

Rarely do GIRUY threads ends well. 

Thread is a bit cringe.

Although having gone to school with 95% Rangers fans during 9iar and the triumphalism that went along with trampling Scottish football into the ground, I’m not very sympathetic to their demise.

However I do agree if you push all the Rangers fans off this site it will be to its detriment.

TWC has either looked at Rolling hills and Ramy and decided he’ll get more bites as a parody or is winding up to a TAMB suicide.

Edited by sbcmfc

3 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Thread is a bit cringe.

Although having gone to school with 95% Rangers fans during 9iar and the triumphalism that went along with trampling Scottish football into the ground, I’m not very sympathetic to their demise.

However I do agree if you push all the Rangers fans off this site it will be to its detriment.

TWC has either looked at Rolling hills and Ramy and decided he’ll get more bites as a parody or is winding up to a TAMB suicide.

As a dons fan we've put with plenty of GIRUY posts from huns, tims and a few others on here, are we running away in the huff? nope still here because we know what football is about. 

Would you run away if Motherwell were being laughed at?

As I said, if they can't handle the "pressure" of losing a football match, they should head to follow follow where they will find like minded people.

"aww they fucking yes voting, priest loving, IRA sympathising, tartan trannies over on the TAMB are taking the pish oot of us and I cannae stand it any longer waah waah"

I haven't looked but that is probably what they'll be saying over on FollowFollow & Rangurzmeeja in between posts on the subject of "my new neighbours are muslims - what should i do ?" and "your all time favourite pictures of HM the Queen".

2 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Really? What is that exactly?

I've no issues with a well constructed GIRUY thread and as far as I can gather last nights performance and our overall results against Aberdeen this season certainly deserve it.  Doesn't stop this particular one being a rid neck though.  However it's Scotty and Rangers so, you know.