Man City have a conscience - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Man City have a conscience

30 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

Set aside millions in compo for their role in historic child abuse associated with their club.

I wonder if it will catch on?

You’ve gone full hun!

I just need something about supporting our troops for a full house.

:ok:

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Another hun pretending to care about abuse victims

Not surprised your the first to comment. Football related and in the news. Got to admire your ability to read minds.

Go for a bit of personal abuse and maybe the mods will close the thread in record time.

Just another Tim not wanting to accept Celtic are closely associated with historic child abuse so you use diversory tactics from the off. Go on, once and for all admit something negative about your club.

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

You’ve gone full hun!

I just need something about supporting our troops for a full house.

:ok:

Football related and in the news, you just mind and not hurt your balls sitting on the fence in your beige trousers.

Reading between the lines, I am no more a full hun than you are...just sayin.

5 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

Not surprised your the first to comment. Football related and in the news. Got to admire your ability to read minds.

Go for a bit of personal abuse and maybe the mods will close the thread in record time.

Just another Tim not wanting to accept Celtic are closely associated with historic child abuse so you use diversory tactics from the off. Go on, once and for all admit something negative about your club.

everyone knows exactly why you started this thread and it has nothing to do with Man City, you are only here to wind people up which makes you a sad little cunt. 

I am aware that I resorted to personal abuse but its exactly what you deserve

30 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

Like I said, you're just a sewer rat who is glad children were abused so that you can point score over a game of football

• TAMB2 locked this topic