Venezuela (American false flags) - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Venezuela (American false flags)

I see the US is in the process of making up another pretense to war with Venezuela. 

Footage Contradicts U.S. Claim That Nicolás Maduro Burned Aid Convoy

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/10/world/americas/venezuela-aid-fire-video.html

Every major U.S. war of the last several decades has begun the same way: the U.S. Government fabricates an inflammatory, emotionally provocative lie which large U.S. media outlets uncritically treat as truth while refusing at air questioning or dissent, thus inflaming primal anger against the country the U.S. wants to attack. That’s how we got the Vietnam War (North Vietnam attacks U.S. ships in the Gulf of Tonkin); the Gulf War (Saddam ripped babies from incubators); and, of course, the war in Iraq (Saddam had WMDs and formed an alliance with Al Qaeda).

This was exactly the tactic used on February 23, when the narrative shifted radically in favor of those U.S. officials who want regime change operations in Venezuela. That’s because images were broadcast all over the world of trucks carrying humanitarian aid burning in Colombia on the Venezuela border. U.S. officials who have been agitating for a regime change war in Venezuela – Marco Rubio, John Bolton, Mike Pompeo, the head of USAid Mark Green – used Twitter to spread classic Fake News: they vehemently stated that the trucks were set on fire, on purpose, by President Nicolas Maduro’s forces.

32 minutes ago, phart said:

Here's the NYtimes from 1973 just before the Coup against allende. Sounds very familiar right down to the power outages.

https://www.nytimes.com/1973/08/14/archives/blackout-interrupts-address-by-allende.html

On 2/24/2019 at 8:29 PM, Toepoke said:

I see Nae Pasaran is on tonight, might give that a watch it looks an interesting documentary. 

Exactly what I was thinking as I watched the documentary, carbon copy.

30 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

Had to do a bit of googling, never knew anything about Toepoke's part.

Interesting stuff.

wow just watched the trailer, stirring emotions.

Edited by phart

56 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

" Indeed, the film tracks down Fernando Rojas Vender, the unrepentant former commander of Chile’s air force, who makes clear the extent of the damage done. The entire squadron of 29 Hawker Hunters was close to being grounded by the boycott. Although India, Israel and South Africa came to Pinochet’s aid, probably with spare parts, East Kilbride was the only place in the world where those engines could be properly repaired."

A relatively wealthy country with oil reserves run into the ground. Cronies bribed with well paid jobs in areas they have no expertise in.  Food and medicines sparce. Inflation. Power blackouts. Up to 20% of population left.  Rulers live in heavily guarded area with luxuries and food.

But..... America

56 minutes ago, Alan said:

A relatively wealthy country with oil reserves run into the ground. Cronies bribed with well paid jobs in areas they have no expertise in.  Food and medicines sparce. Inflation. Power blackouts. Up to 20% of population left.  Rulers live in heavily guarded area with luxuries and food.

But..... America

You never read the thread then. I was speaking about a specific event.

You just coming in and botting again Alan, no context no interaction and not reading the threads source material.

thplinth in support for a cunt dictator extraordinaire causing starvation, deaths due to medicine shortages, power cuts lasting days and military and paramilitary oppression of any protest... shocker.

42 minutes ago, Alan said:

thplinth in support for a cunt dictator extraordinaire causing starvation, deaths due to medicine shortages, power cuts lasting days and military and paramilitary oppression of any protest... shocker.

Alan in believing everything the media spoon feeds him ... shocker 

2 hours ago, Alan said:

https://consortiumnews.com/2019/02/22/john-pilger-the-war-on-venezuela-is-built-on-lies/

Since Chavez’s death in 2013, his successor NicolásMaduro has shed his derisory label in the Western press as a “former bus driver” and become Saddam Hussein incarnate. His media abuse is ridiculous. On his watch, the slide in the price of oil has caused hyperinflation and played havoc with prices in a society that imports almost all its food; yet, as the journalist and film-maker Pablo Navarrete reported this week, Venezuela is not the catastrophe it has been painted.

“There is food everywhere,” he wrote. “I have filmed lots of videos of food in markets [all over Caracas] … it’s Friday night and the restaurants are full.”

In 2018, Maduro was re-elected president. A section of the opposition boycotted the election, a tactic tried against Chavez. The boycott failed: 9,389,056 people voted; 16 parties participated and six candidates stood for the presidency. Maduro won 6,248,864 votes, or 68 percent.

On election day, I spoke to one of the 150 foreign election observers. “It was entirely fair,” he said. “There was no fraud; none of the lurid media claims stood up. Zero. Amazing really.” 

Like a page from Alice’s tea party, the Trump administration has presented Juan Guaidó, a pop-up creation of the CIA-front National Endowment for Democracy, as the “legitimate President of Venezuela.” Unheard of by 81 percent of the Venezuelan people, according to The Nation, Guaidó has been elected by no one.

So not a dictator.

There is plenty of food.

Electric sabotage an acknowledged tactic of the US for provoking a coup and used many times in the past in very similar situations.

Medicines shortage is due to the US imposed sanctions.

No paramilitary oppression of 'any' protests - but instead your boy Guaido formed a 200 man paramilitary force to renter the country with, only to be told 'Naw, too much' by the Colombians.

Is there anything you ever post on here that is not a complete lie / reversal of the truth Alan? 

Guaido on the other hand is a bona fide quisling cunt. Again very telling that you back the absolute shitbags every single time. I have no doubt you'd be supporting Pinochet if times were changed. 

Just when you think it would be hard to feel any more contempt you find a way to make it happen. I dare say when it descends into civil war with 1000's killed you will slink back under your rock never to be heard of again on the subject. Like you do on every issue you talk shite about on here.

Edited by thplinth

On 3/12/2019 at 9:30 AM, Alan said:

But..... America

7 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Story on Venezuela starts from 7mins.

Apparently Marco Rubio tweeted about the blackout before the Venezuela government knew about it 🤔 

You have to wonder what it is about you Alan that marries you to every utter cunt cause going.