Leaving neverland - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

21 hours ago, mccaughey85 said:

This documentary on ch4 is pretty grim watching as Michael Jackson's victims talk about the sexual abuse. I was always of the opinion that maybe he was falsely accused and the families were trying to fleece money from him but this film is a real eye opener. 

I wonder whether they'd be up for sitting a polygraph test? Just that there seems to be conflicting evidence. Some who swore on oath in court that nothing went on are now singing a different tune. So which version is the truth?

26 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

I wonder whether they'd be up for sitting a polygraph test? Just that there seems to be conflicting evidence. Some who swore on oath in court that nothing went on are now singing a different tune. So which version is the truth?

Yeh after watching the program I did a little research and it's hard to tell who's telling the truth. There seems to be alot of evidence suggesting he's innocent and he was found not guilty in court in 2005 I think. Either way it was an Interesting documentary/film. 

20 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Either Jackson is a devious Nonce or these two lads have spent their initial pay off and are going for payday 2.

No winners here. 

I always wonder about the parents of these kids. Letting them do unsupervised sleepovers with an odd man who happens to be loaded. It is like they are putting them in potential harms way deliberately in the hope of some big pay off. I would wonder if this has bled into the kids and they are now scamming this as well. His estate is a big chunk of change (does it still have the Beatles royalties?) and will be attracting a lot of chislers.

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

I always wonder about the parents of these kids. Letting them do unsupervised sleepovers with an odd man who happens to be loaded. It is like they are putting them in potential harms way deliberately in the hope of some big pay off. I would wonder if this has bled into the kids and they are now scamming this as well. His estate is a big chunk of change (does it still have the Beatles royalties?) and will be attracting a lot of chislers.

Yeah, regardless of the specifics of what actually happened, the behaviour of the parents is an absolute disgrace.  Freely letting your kid ‘sleep’ with and adult is just beyond belief. They dont seem to show any remorse either for putting their kids in that position. Disgusting people

Edited by Jim Beem

On 3/8/2019 at 7:20 PM, Jim Beem said:

Yeah, regardless of the specifics of what actually happened, the behaviour of the parents is an absolute disgrace.  Freely letting your kid ‘sleep’ with and adult is just beyond belief. They dont seem to show any remorse either for putting their kids in that position. Disgusting people

It is worse than I thought... Looks like a shake down. 

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2019/03/06/mich-m06.html

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, macy37 said:

I struggle to believe that anyone isn’t sure that Jackson was a nonce and fucked young boys. 

I have no dog in the fight however after law enforcement agencies investigated on a few occasions nothing could be pinned on him so it's not that hard to believe

No grown man should be sleeping with someone elses children/ children above a certain age 

However it seems he was a child inside a man's body or very immature

While there are exceptions to the rule i do find it hard to believe myself and as previously stated what the fook were the parents thinking

17 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

I have no dog in the fight however after law enforcement agencies investigated on a few occasions nothing could be pinned on him so it's not that hard to believe

No grown man should be sleeping with someone elses children/ children above a certain age 

However it seems he was a child inside a man's body or very immature

While there are exceptions to the rule i do find it hard to believe myself and as previously stated what the fook were the parents thinking

Agreed. Whatever did or didn’t happen, the parents should be ashamed of themselves.