Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Toepoke

The New Scottish Cup Thread

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, kumnio said:

No. It’s the get it up ya fist imo. 

The one I have seen is not a get it up you fist. I will try to upload the pic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was on the bbc highlights, but was only a 2 or 3 second clip. To be fair, I’m not up to date (or backdated) with the red hand of Ulster pish, but I’d be surprised if he did that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, kumnio said:

It was on the bbc highlights, but was only a 2 or 3 second clip. To be fair, I’m not up to date (or backdated) with the red hand of Ulster pish, but I’d be surprised if he did that. 

The one I have is when he is in the stands behind a window but I have no idea how to upload a video. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

The one I have is when he is in the stands behind a window but I have no idea how to upload a video. 

 

250px-Are_you_right_there_father_ted.jpg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying to take the moral high ground and doing the red hand of ulster 😂😂😂 How about you look at a piss poor season and how far you have taken Aberdeen backwards 

Edited by Blackpool78

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

Trying to take the moral high ground and doing the red hand of ulster 😂😂😂 How about you look at a piss poor season and how far you have taken Aberdeen backwards 

You’re not seriously suggesting that is what he’s doing? Have you seen the a video of gestures before and after that, or just a still photo that’s been portrayed as that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently if you raise your right arm then it's a nazi salute.  I'll need to watch it the next time I'm trying to hail a cab.

Pretty shocking reporting from the Evening Express. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's certainly not a Nazi salute as his finger isnt impersonating a moustache

D4Ll2t7WwAA4Wg7.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I'd be utterly astonished if that's what he's doing.  It's a ludicrous suggestion.

Correct

10 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

It's certainly not a Nazi salute as his finger isnt impersonating a moustache

D4Ll2t7WwAA4Wg7.jpg

😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Parklife said:

He is. Used to be a decent poster but has turned in to a snidey wee dick who contributes fuck all positive to any thread he posts in.

You were a lot nicer as an arsenal fan 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ParisInAKilt said:

You were a lot nicer as an arsenal fan 

As were you when you were a hun or man city fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, vanderark14 said:

As were you when you were a hun or man city fan

Barcelona until around 2014, Real Madrid then and hopefully Barcelona again this season but I’ve always liked Juve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Barcelona until around 2014, Real Madrid then and hopefully Barcelona again this season but I’ve always liked Juve

Only the Don's or Scotland for me but I've always been a cunt whoever I support

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

McInnes was subjected to sectarian abuse so what do the Evening Express do... they find a picture that appears he is making a Nazi / Red hand salute and run with that at the top of the article. What a bunch of cunts. I am guessing he was signalling something from the stands. Absolute garbage this was anything else I can almost guarantee it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

FB_IMG_1555352532278.jpg.fdc000d4618009343932fd6d4169320d.jpg

That's the easiest spot the ball ever.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

I’ve got no vested interest in this debate, but that is complete bollocks I clearly heard it on tv sung at least twice before the sending off.

If that's true then fair enough but it didn't come from the east stand until after he was sent off. 

A guy who was sash bashing with Donald Findlay in 1999 now doesn't like being called a DOB. Amusing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

It's certainly not a Nazi salute as his finger isnt impersonating a moustache

D4Ll2t7WwAA4Wg7.jpg

He's probably just smelling his maw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...