The New Scottish Cup Thread - Page 21 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The New Scottish Cup Thread

2 hours ago, aaid said:

Apparently if you raise your right arm then it's a nazi salute.  I'll need to watch it the next time I'm trying to hail a cab.

Pretty shocking reporting from the Evening Express. 

Express also hinted that McInnes was wearing jackboots and goose-stepped down the tunnel singing a Kraftwerk song.  

14 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Express also hinted that McInnes was wearing jackboots and goose-stepped down the tunnel singing a Kraftwerk song.  

Yip I think he might get a bahn bahn bahn. 

Having seen the video of MacInnes gesture, anyone suggesting it's the red hand of ulster is an idiot or attempting to deflect from the bigoted songs being sung. 

He is quite clearly doing the GIRFUY gesture. 

Personally I have no issue with him retaliating like this. The fans need to grow a set and cope with it. 

Any Celtic who has a problem with what MacInnes did but still defends Browns actions at the OF game is a Hypocrite. 

2 hours ago, Blackpool78 said:

How anyone can look at that pic and defend it or even trying to compare it

Because looking at a still pic is completely inconclusive. It doesn’t in any way show the trajectory or speed of the ball. People who use still pics to win their point in these situations are a bit daft. You’d be better posting the clip to win your argument 👍🏼

For what it’s worth, in reality, it was a stupid challenge for Ball to make. 

33 minutes ago, macy37 said:

It can’t be easy for him to accept the fact he fucked up by staying with Aberdeen. Dirty orange bastard Indeed.

Aye? Really? That's how you want to represent yourself? 

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

GIRFUY.. Totally disrespectful.and out of order by the way.  🤣🤣

Based on what was sung to him? I think he was restrained. 

Fans are cunts. Then when they get it back they are whiny cunts. 

I think Scotty would say it something like "do unto others as you would have done to you". 

8 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Having seen the video of MacInnes gesture, anyone suggesting it's the red hand of ulster is an idiot or attempting to deflect from the bigoted songs being sung. 

He is quite clearly doing the GIRFUY gesture. 

Personally I have no issue with him retaliating like this. The fans need to grow a set and cope with it. 

Any Celtic who has a problem with what MacInnes did but still defends Browns actions at the OF game is a Hypocrite. 

It seems to be the referee that has the problem with it, not the fans. 

Keep ranting if it makes you happy though

1 hour ago, Terry Munro said:

It seems to be the referee that has the problem with it, not the fans. 

Keep ranting if it makes you happy though

it took less than 30 seconds for me to find celtic fans ranting online about mcinnes and the gesture he made

14 hours ago, thplinth said:

McInnes was subjected to sectarian abuse so what do the Evening Express do... they find a picture that appears he is making a Nazi / Red hand salute and run with that at the top of the article. What a bunch of cunts. I am guessing he was signalling something from the stands. Absolute garbage this was anything else I can almost guarantee it. 

Aye, it's fairly ridiculous. As much as it'd be funny if McInnes was throwing salutes around, I think it's a tad more likely that he's just waving at some cunt, or signalling something.