The New Scottish Cup Thread - Page 20 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The New Scottish Cup Thread

11 minutes ago, kumnio said:

It was on the bbc highlights, but was only a 2 or 3 second clip. To be fair, I’m not up to date (or backdated) with the red hand of Ulster pish, but I’d be surprised if he did that. 

The one I have is when he is in the stands behind a window but I have no idea how to upload a video. 

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

The one I have is when he is in the stands behind a window but I have no idea how to upload a video. 

250px-Are_you_right_there_father_ted.jpg

20 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

Trying to take the moral high ground and doing the red hand of ulster 😂😂😂 How about you look at a piss poor season and how far you have taken Aberdeen backwards 

You’re not seriously suggesting that is what he’s doing? Have you seen the a video of gestures before and after that, or just a still photo that’s been portrayed as that 

15 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I'd be utterly astonished if that's what he's doing.  It's a ludicrous suggestion.

Correct

10 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

It's certainly not a Nazi salute as his finger isnt impersonating a moustache

D4Ll2t7WwAA4Wg7.jpg

😂😂

3 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Barcelona until around 2014, Real Madrid then and hopefully Barcelona again this season but I’ve always liked Juve

Only the Don's or Scotland for me but I've always been a cunt whoever I support

McInnes was subjected to sectarian abuse so what do the Evening Express do... they find a picture that appears he is making a Nazi / Red hand salute and run with that at the top of the article. What a bunch of cunts. I am guessing he was signalling something from the stands. Absolute garbage this was anything else I can almost guarantee it. 

2 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

I’ve got no vested interest in this debate, but that is complete bollocks I clearly heard it on tv sung at least twice before the sending off.

If that's true then fair enough but it didn't come from the east stand until after he was sent off. 

A guy who was sash bashing with Donald Findlay in 1999 now doesn't like being called a DOB. Amusing