The New Scottish Cup Thread - Page 17 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The New Scottish Cup Thread

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Total wrong man. I have not posted anything to provoke or insult anyone. Kept my mouth shut today. All the best.. BR 1314..

I don't know if you have amnesia or are thick as fuck but posting get it up ye's and middle finger emojis is definitely attempting to provoke and insult 😂

Short Arsed Raymond are you familiar with the concept of Karma? You think you can post a thousand GIRFUY's and then not do it for one poxy day and think if anyone slags you that makes you the innocent party... but it is childish. You have sown a lot of bad seeds. And now you have to reap your bitter harvest. Take it on the chin, it will pass.

30 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Short Arsed Raymond are you familiar with the concept of Karma? You think you can post a thousand GIRFUY's and then not do it for one poxy day and think if anyone slags you that makes you the innocent party... but it is childish. You have sown a lot of bad seeds. And now you have to reap your bitter harvest. Take it on the chin, it will pass.

Ok. 

Thinking about it longer the petty cunts on here probably wont let it pass no matter what you do from here on. :lol: Your short lived take the moral 'high road' strategy on here was a winner IMHO... but you lost faith in it and went back to the GIRFUY level stuff. You keep allowing yourself to get drawn into gutter fights whilst also being guilty of starting them. Scotty is actually trying to help you out. 

Brazilian soap opera warning!

5 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Thinking about it longer the petty cunts on here probably wont let it pass no matter what you do from here on. :lol: Your short lived take the moral 'high road' strategy on here was a winner IMHO... but you lost faith in it and went back to the GIRFUY level stuff. You keep allowing yourself to get drawn into gutter fights whilst also being guilty of starting them. Scotty is actually trying to help you out. 

Brazilian soap opera warning!

I will be completely honest. This is an internet forum. I enjoy it. We all do not agree, whilst arguments. All good banter.👍👍👍

2 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

Said in here might be special 😂😂😂😂😂

See you're not so thick after all, the key word is might. Well done, you got there in the end. Have a gold star

Did Craig Thomson get MotM?

:lol:

Always seems to give the big side the big decision.

I’ve rarely(if ever?) seen a player given a booking for a clash of heads in the centre circle, and Celtic’s penalty to seal the deal was soft as fuck!

Did I ever mention I think Craig Thomson is a cunt? Makes a change seeing him send off someone not wearing a motherwell strip though!

Looks like a comfortable victory for Celtic, and to be fair Aberdeen barely laid a glove on them, little defence of Lewis Ferguson, but it looked worse than it ultimately was, and he’s only a kid.

Typical of Scottish football...

OF team gets benefit of doubt when Boyata comes steaming into the back of GMS head in the first Hampden game... No penalty, no card.

Same team gets a foul and a sending off for similar offence in semi circle for the second game.

If those two decisions went Aberdeen's way instead, we have two completely different cup ties. With the economical imbalance in our game, it's easy enough for Celtic as it is. When all the major calls go their way it just increases the imbalance and makes it all a bit pointless.