The New Scottish Cup Thread - Page 13 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The New Scottish Cup Thread

10 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Leaked Celtic team for today is apparently

Bain, Lustig, Jozo, Ajer, Tierney, Brown, McGregor, Forrest, Christie, Hayes, Eddy

Probably picks itself with the exception of Hayes ahead of Sinclair. Benkovic is injured again apparently, which is why Simonovic plays.

Probably the least confident I've felt playing Aberdeen at Hampden the past few years. Today's a big chance for them. I'd have had Sinclair ahead of Hayes purely for his scoring record against them.

How does Hayes keep getting picked? 

10 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

Leaked Celtic team for today is apparently

Bain, Lustig, Jozo, Ajer, Tierney, Brown, McGregor, Forrest, Christie, Hayes, Eddy

Probably picks itself with the exception of Hayes ahead of Sinclair. Benkovic is injured again apparently, which is why Simonovic plays.

Probably the least confident I've felt playing Aberdeen at Hampden the past few years. Today's a big chance for them. I'd have had Sinclair ahead of Hayes purely for his scoring record against them.

Bringing on the invisible man Sinclair for Hayes almost cost you the OF game. He looks badly short on confidence. 

13 hours ago, dandydunn said:

I had a proper barney with a steward at the semi final when she told my loon that he couldn’t take in the stick that he had bough about 20 metres from the ground just minutes earlier. She had a wheelie bin full of them, a major drunken eruption came from me and then a couple of cops came over and told her to fuck off and get a life 😂

Probably just your luck, I’ve seen the wheelie bins full of sticks at hampden.

Probably get a jobsworth supervisor or police on a bank of turnstiles telling them to do it.

33 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Bringing on the invisible man Sinclair for Hayes almost cost you the OF game. He looks badly short on confidence. 

That's true. But he's still done more in a Celtic jersey than Hayes ever could or will. Albeit he has shown signs of improvement this year.

Hayes whipping in crosses is absolutely no use to us when we rarely have a striker within 12 yards of the goal.

McGinn out and rumoured to be gone for the season.

Shinnie suspended.

GMS and Logan injured.

Stewart, Campbell and McLellan all carrying knocks.

Gleason, Wilson, and Halford can't crack the starting 11.

Depth being pushed to the max here.

Youth will have to play beyond their experience.

All hands on deck!

COYR !!! flag.gifthehat.gif dance.gif  sheepdance.gif scarf.gif

Just now, SMcoolJ said:

Both bookings looked soft from the stand?

Aye, should have been a foul and an (accidental) yellow.

Both players with an eye on the ball (and both are mates off the pitch).

If it wasn't an uphill before! :(

(Hope Christie will be OK.)