The New Scottish Cup Thread - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The New Scottish Cup Thread

Ah well. We just didn't do enough to deserve anything from that game. 

Plenty of possession and chances but no real and clear goal threat. 

And can someone ease tell Gerrard that Worrall is shiter than shite. Absolute joke of a centre half and easily the worst one we've got. Please put Katic back in. At least he's young and can improve as well as the fact he's actually ours! 

26 minutes ago, Mox said:

Watching them huff and puff to another trophyless season gives me incredible joy.

Barring a miracle in the league that's 9 years without a trophy, the longest any incarnation of Rangers have gone since winning a major honour.

10 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Barring a miracle in the league that's 9 years without a trophy, the longest any incarnation of Rangers have gone since winning a major honour.

I'm just glad to have been alive to see it.

38 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Top of the bottom 30 at the fourth time of asking :rolleyes: (with the second biggest annual budget in the country).

29 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

JS87034039.jpg

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

I see Mckenna was booked at sane time...

Some battle with that pair! (Just generally)

8 Aberdeen bookings. :shocked: 

Morelos booking was a dive, but the McKenna booking a minute later was equally a dive from Morelos.

Seen much worse dives let go if I’m honest. Morelos reputation preceding him slightly.

Edited by sbcmfc

28 minutes ago, dipped flake said:

Just like to interrupt the huns dons thread to let you know that hearts March on to Hampden😊😊

See you at Hampden in May, Mr Flake. 

What a wonderful night. A very comfortable victory for AFC. 

3 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Morelos booking was a dive, but the McKenna booking a minute later was equally a dive from Morelos.

Seen much worse dives let go if I’m honest. Morelos reputation preceding him slightly.

Morelos then dived about another 3 times. Clancy refusing to send him off was pathetic tbh. 

18 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Morelos then dived about another 3 times. Clancy refusing to send him off was pathetic tbh. 

The one late on where he tries to run in to considine then rolls about holding his face is utterly laughable.

Kyle lafferty was probably cringing!

Edited by sbcmfc

4 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

The one late on where he tries to run in to considine then rolls about holding his face is utterly laughable.

Kyle lafferty was probably cringing!

Yeah. It got to the point where he seemed to think cheating was more important than trying to win. He's not the sharpest of laddies 😂

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Mcginn smashing into McGregor was particularly pleasing 😂😂

Dean Campbell's booking, for absolutely halving one of them, was a thing of beauty. 😂