The New Scottish Cup Thread - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The New Scottish Cup Thread

Just now, theweestevie said:

Next Tuesday

Thanks pal. I eagerly await either in the semi final. Would rather Aberdeen to be honest. If we play Sevco, the dodgy refereeing will be at its peak as this is realistically their only chance at silverware. No disrespect whatsoever to Aberdeen, which would be a tough match in itself...

44 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Thanks pal. I eagerly await either in the semi final. Would rather Aberdeen to be honest. If we play Sevco, the dodgy refereeing will be at its peak as this is realistically their only chance at silverware. No disrespect whatsoever to Aberdeen, which would be a tough match in itself...

Celtic benefit from dog refereeing too, let's not pretend otherwise 

5 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Lets not pretend it's only Celtic and Rangers that get dodgy decisions. Wouldn't be surprised if there was a dodgy decision in every game of football in the country including Sunday league football.

Nobody is pretending anything. That's not what I said

11 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No against Sevco we don't. 🤘

Erm, you do realise you've got Scott Brown in your team? Thats a player whos red card count should be on a par with sergio ramos 😂

14 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

That's poor, poor planning!

My sister told her husband they weren't getting married any other time other than pre season and even then the new league cup format fucked it up!

When did you pair eventually tie the knot then?

3 hours ago, EddardStark said:

850 tickets allocated to Aberdeen for the replay. 

Makes sense.

Rangers wanted 20% of pittodrie, only got 10%

So giving Aberdeen less than 2% of ibrox for the replay seems a proportionate response.

:lol:

i await the statement war.

12 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Is there a tv blackout on the Aberdeen v Rangers replay because of champions league?

Id rather watch that!

Yes. Game could be screened at 6pm before the Champions League starts, or game could be shown and a fine paid by the SFA for allowing it. 

Neither will happen. We all must bow to the mighty Champions League. Fuck UEFA. 

3 hours ago, EddardStark said:

850 tickets allocated to Aberdeen for the replay. 

|Absolutely pathetic of Aberdeen to accept that. They really are run by a bunch of pathetic, subservient wee losers. 

10 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Yes. Game could be screened at 6pm before the Champions League starts, or game could be shown and a fine paid by the SFA for allowing it. 

Neither will happen. We all must bow to the mighty Champions League. Fuck UEFA. 

They might do the same as with the Rangers v Killie replay where Freesports will show it delayed about 2 hours after kick off.

55 minutes ago, Parklife said:

|Absolutely pathetic of Aberdeen to accept that. They really are run by a bunch of pathetic, subservient wee losers. 

I can't believe you have.  Not a dig or anything but I can't believe the Aberdeen board have accepted that allocation when we got and sold double that a matter of weeks ago.

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Strange as we got 1,800.

54 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Absolutely pathetic of Aberdeen to accept that. They really are run by a bunch of pathetic, subservient wee losers. 

There’s a perfect precedent for Aberdeen to get at least 1800.

If they don’t kick up fuck I agree, utterly pathetic.

Pathetic from Rangers too.

On Rangers, i’d missed their plea to the support before the weekends game. The tone of it seemed to be very much...

don’t sing sectarian songs and be arseholes because it will give the BBC and others a stick to beat us with

...rather than because it’s 2019 and it’s not acceptable anymore.

Carefully worded as always to not upset the lunatic loyal.

23 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I can't believe you have.  Not a dig or anything but I can't believe the Aberdeen board have accepted that allocation when we got and sold double that a matter of weeks ago.

Have plenty digs about that, it's pathetic. That's AFC though. The people in charge of the club are forgetting that they are not AFC, merely those running it. They're alienating quite a lot of their core support and shit like this is only going to make that worse.