Huns - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What the fuck is wrong with that shower of fucking cunts? Decades of shafting everyone whilst sticking all sorts of fucked up, contorted, in-bred digits up at the rest of us. It’s clear to see that the “revival” of the board was by a crowd of Hun fuckheads who have a motive which involves closing down anything they deem unnecessary. 

Hun snowflake cunts are as offended on here as they have been in real life the last few years in real life. They really are the fucking dog shit on Scotland’s shoe and stand behind everything that’s wrong in our country. 

5 minutes ago, Ormond said:

What the fuck is wrong with that shower of fucking cunts? Decades of shafting everyone whilst sticking all sorts of fucked up, contorted, in-bred digits up at the rest of us. It’s clear to see that the “revival” of the board was by a crowd of Hun fuckheads who have a motive which involves closing down anything they deem unnecessary. 

Hun snowflake cunts are as offended on here as they have been in real life the last few years in real life. They really are the fucking dog shit on Scotland’s shoe and stand behind everything that’s wrong in our country. 

"We are only celebrating oor precious British and Protestant culture ya IRA loving tractor driver. And if ye dinnae like that then your the real bigot - ya fuckin priest lover. If some sheep shagging cunt get's battered then it's their own fault. GSTQ 1690 WATP"

The usual response.

It's must be so hard being a poor wee oppressed Rangers fan these days.

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

Hiya @Ormond!

Who has set you off this time? 

And who's offended by what? 

50 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

"We are only celebrating oor precious British and Protestant culture ya IRA loving tractor driver. And if ye dinnae like that then your the real bigot - ya fuckin priest lover. If some sheep shagging cunt get's battered then it's their own fault. GSTQ 1690 WATP"

The usual response.

It's must be so hard being a poor wee oppressed Rangers fan these days.

Usual response from who to what? I'm supposedly one of the Huns and I have never seen a post like that ever. 

Admittedly I'm not allowed on places like Follow Follow for being a non-Protestant, non-British priest lover. 🤔

Some club fans are a strange bunch. “Arguing” week in week out on here about the behaviour of others.

I don’t think I have a dog in this fight but if I was a Rangers fan I’d have probably stopped posting years ago. Certainly in this part of the forum anyway. 

4 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Some club fans are a strange bunch. “Arguing” week in week out on here about the behaviour of others.

I don’t think I have a dog in this fight but if I was a Rangers fan I’d have probably stopped posting years ago. Certainly in this part of the forum anyway. 

Why would you stop posting if you were a rangers fan?

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Why would you stop posting if you were a rangers fan?

The expectation that week in week out you have to condemn the behaviour of other fans. 

Dont get me wrong Rangers probably have a higher number or % of arsehole fans, and factor in the sectarian element but I don’t think that’s reflected in the rangers fans who actually post on here. 

Beyond that this part of the forum is becoming boring as fuck. Every week it’s x fans did this, but y fans did this etc etc. 

Call me naive but I reckon 99% of the posters on here don’t make banners, don’t break seats and don’t throw coins. So why we spend every weekend talking about those who do is pretty sad. 

9 hours ago, Ormond said:

You ok hun? DM me babe xx

• TAMB2 locked this topic