Rodgers away - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rodgers away

12 hours ago, ONeils4oyarder said:

Winning leagues up here means absolutely fuck all to anyone bar the huns and the tims...Brendan, has won 7 titles out of 7, and nobody cares other than the huns and tims.

On the loyalty thing, Celtic fans are just surprised that they actually are a really wee fish in world fitba. The diddy clubs in Scotland have had to put up with this type of behaviour from players and managers since the day dot...and 9 times out of 10, its the huns or the tims that the offending player/manager wants to go to. So its fantastic to see the wailing and gnashing of teeth, as well as the bedsheets scrawled with anti-Brendan abuse at Tynie, and the fans making a cunt of themselves with even more ridiculous songs than normal.

On the 'aye but he said hes a sellick fan' patter...two things, 1)folk in fitba talk pure and utter shite when addressing fans, ya gullible fannies...2) Brendan is a cafflick from Ireland, of course he probably has always had a soft spot for the tims, but thats different from being an out-and-out supporter...I've always had a soft-spot for Liverpool, but if they don't win the league this season, I will lose not a single wink of sleep.

Selic fans in general, are fucking numpties.

Get your drugs here.

3 hours ago, macy37 said:

Nothing like a generalisation is there? This board is the place for them and you didn’t let me down as one of the best in the business at it. 👍

I think the general opinion is you are a pretty miserable fooker . At least that’s where the smart money is 🙂