Rodgers away - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rodgers away

Under Rodgers was my mistake enjoyable time watching Celtic, and him leaving isn't the problem for me. The problem is the timing and walking out with two trophies up for grabs. 

I'm genuinely shocked at that part of it. Unlike others I don't wish him well. He's a rat bastard in my eyes now and I hope he has nothing but failure for the rest of his career. 

He's not Celtic man. That's for sure.

3 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

In 2019 there are very few, if any, Celtic or Rangers men

It's a saying from the last century IMO

6 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Under Rodgers was my mistake enjoyable time watching Celtic, and him leaving isn't the problem for me. The problem is the timing and walking out with two trophies up for grabs. 

I'm genuinely shocked at that part of it. Unlike others I don't wish him well. He's a rat bastard in my eyes now and I hope he has nothing but failure for the rest of his career. 

My sentiments exactly... 

11 minutes ago, Brummie Hibs said:

#lennonknew

as did Rodgers, it’s not just a coincidence this happened a week after the smellies went out of Europe. I wish I was a jambo going tomorrow night (a sentence I doubt I’ll ever repeat) the hatred and seethe will be off the scale 

11 minutes ago, dan cake said:

as did Rodgers, it’s not just a coincidence this happened a week after the smellies went out of Europe. I wish I was a jambo going tomorrow night (a sentence I doubt I’ll ever repeat) the hatred and seethe will be off the scale 

Why do you wish you were going? 

I’m fortunate I am, with my old mans Hearts seat however...not ideal. 😂

13 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Why do you wish you were going? 

I’m fortunate I am, with my old mans Hearts seat however...not ideal. 😂

Done that in 2005, as a favour to a boy over from Ireland, when Beattie scored an injury time winner. Had to invade the park or get my cunt kicked in.

Held by the police until all the CSC busses had fucked off and had to get a train home from Haymarket surrounded by diet Huns who recognised me. Never ever again.

What a fucking horrendous day btw, difficult to believe that arsehole Lennon is back in charge of that group of players.

Let's hope he wins the league and then leaves without a fuss never to be seen in the dugout again, an embarrassing day for the club.

54 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

There's a way to go about things though. 

I don't believe for a second he couldn't have waited until the end of the season. 

I kind of agree with that, but say you lose on Saturday or in the semi final and drop 4-5 points before the split while everyone knows he’s off to Leicester in the summer... As soon as he agreed to speak to Leicester his position was untenable.

So while I understand where you’re coming from, he had to either commit beyond the summer, or go now.