Rodgers away - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rodgers away

16 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

WTF?? Is this a windup? I have been working round the clock at work with the bad weather here, so not been following the news. WTF??? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.

Think he was worried he’d have to play bagpipes with you eventually so jumped at the first job offer ;)

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, The White Ceelo said:

If I was in charge at Ibrox, I'd introduce Orange away tops just for the seethe from the tims.

πŸ˜‰

See what I did there

I don't know a single Tim who is seething about an orange top. I know that's the reaction you daft cunts wanted, but nobody cares.Β 

55 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I don't know a single Tim who is seething about an orange top. I know that's the reaction you daft cunts wanted, but nobody cares.Β 

I think the main feeling for non catholic hating bigots is amusement. It makes us feel better that there are people so steeped in sectarianism that they lap up rubbish like that; while the sevco board sit back and rake in the money from the sectarianism they are now publicly against

So, he is leaving. Cheerio then. No point moaning about it. I love Celtic and I will support Celtic through thick and thin, always have. If BR thinks Leicester is bigger than Celtic then that's his decision. I don't know why he is leaving, nor do I care. Neil Lennon, love the man but do not think he is the answer, but no probs with him in charge to end of season. As far as you lot taking the piss with me? Fair play, I have no issues. Now I am going back to sleep and pretend that this all just one big nightmare. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣. HH Here we go, 10IAR.... Maybe..😫😫😫

So is that Celtic about to implode n lose the league, my arse, fuck all has changed, Β he did Celtic a right good turn n imo realised he couldn’t do anymore, I know he left when on the brink of aΒ trebleΒ treble,Β fair play to him as far as I’m concerned HHΒ 

Β 

Edited by jcs

4 minutes ago, jcs said:

So is that Celtic about to implode n lose the league, my arse, fuck all has changed, Β he did Celtic a right good turn n imo realised he couldn’t do anymore, I know he left when on the brink of aΒ trebleΒ treble,Β fair play to him as far as I’m concerned HHΒ 

Β 

ACH, I agree mate. He is gone, thank you for the memories, Cheerio. I have faith in the club, the Treble Treble is still on. Neil Lennon must be smiling ear to ear right now. Back at the club he loves. HFH

I'm a little surprised that he's passed up the chance to go down in history as the Celtic manager who delivered ten in a row. I can't see Leicester getting back to the heights of a few years ago, everyone else around them has improved and I can't see them getting anywhere near achieving what they did under Ranieri.

1 minute ago, Hertsscot said:

I'm a little surprised that he's passed up the chance to go down in history as the Celtic manager who delivered ten in a row. I can't see Leicester getting back to the heights of a few years ago, everyone else around them has improved and I can't see them getting anywhere near achieving what they did under Ranieri.

Fuck him. Move onwards.Β 

38 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

I can't see Leicester getting back to the heights of a few years ago, everyone else around them has improved and I can't see them getting anywhere near achieving what they did under Ranieri.

It’s a bit of a noΒ win job trying to follow that. They’re mid table EPL just now, which you could argue is even punching slightly above their weight. They’ll never match the league win, but the expectations are much higher than simply staying up, which would’ve been considered success 5 years ago.

There’sΒ a decent chance he’ll not see Christmas.

I suppose he’ll be looking at it, that if he does a good job, he might get a shot at Chelsea or a top side and i can’t imagine him going straight from Celtic to a top 6 side.

Β