Duncan Ferguson - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Duncan Ferguson

55 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Definitely a man to be avoided if youre a burglar. Twice caught folk robbing his house and the second time, the guy ended up in hospital for a couple of days. 

Brendan should've got him to house sit for him. 😉

11 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Just out of interest:

Whilst Ferguson served a league ban, was Craig Brown also prevented by the SFA from picking him for Scotland ?

Did Walter Smith ever try and change Ferguson's mind about playing for Scotland again ?

I don't think he was banned.  It just created a void and bitterness.  Sad story.  But we are Scotland.  We thrive on sad stories.  I sympathise with Parklife about Aberdeen's people in charge.  The SFA were the same.  Blazers.  I met many of them on trips abroad.  Never paid a penny and wore the blazers though.  The only decent guy I remember meeting was David Taylor.  Never met Gordon Smith but imagine he is a good man to.  Anyway, I am on the Glenlivet so stand on!

3 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Just giving the mods the heads up 👍.  Only joking I was quite right to be banned last week.  I always feel that you shouldn't say on the TAMB what you wouldn't say in a pub.  Scotland and Glenlivet Forever.

Interesting. I am more than happy to say what I post to folks faces. 

It's the folk that can't cope with others peoples opinions that are the problem. 

31 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Interesting. I am more than happy to say what I post to folks faces. 

It's the folk that can't cope with others peoples opinions that are the problem. 

Correct RB. U and i and other Rangers guys on here get labelled. It is not u and i that have the problem. Hate is more than just sectariamism. Its a problem no matter that. U knkw that and so do I. Never leave a mousie with a tear drap in it's eye.

• 3 weeks later...

I obviously have no evidence to back this up, but I did hear a story a few years back, aparently from a court worker of the time, that the real reason Ferguson got jailed was he swaggered into the Court, with his hands in his pockets, whistling - basically giving it the proverbial "big I am"....and that had he been humble, shown a bit of remorse and the like he'd have got community service, or a suspended sentence or the like

2 hours ago, Robbo `81 said:

I obviously have no evidence to back this up, but I did hear a story a few years back, aparently from a court worker of the time, that the real reason Ferguson got jailed was he swaggered into the Court, with his hands in his pockets, whistling - basically giving it the proverbial "big I am"....and that had he been humble, shown a bit of remorse and the like he'd have got community service, or a suspended sentence or the like

No offence but I really hope that story isn’t true, justice shouldn’t be decided on a whim

On 2/25/2019 at 2:57 PM, McTeeko said:

That was a great wee listen there 👍🏼

McLaren comes across just like one of your mates.

McLaren seems to be a very decent, down to Earth guy. His recent stuff about bairns fitba’ in Scotland was bang on

On 3/9/2019 at 6:00 AM, Rolling hIlls said:

Correct RB. U and i and other Rangers guys on here get labelled. It is not u and i that have the problem. Hate is more than just sectariamism. Its a problem no matter that. U knkw that and so do I. Never leave a mousie with a tear drap in it's eye.

You get labelled because you are a moronic, fat Hun cunt. It’s entirely justified.