TV coverage - Kazakhstan v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

TV coverage

10 hours ago, stirlish said:
Thursday 21st March 2019
Kazakhstan v Scotland
UEFA EURO 2020 Qualifier
15:00
Sky Sports Football / Sky Sports Main Event

Cheers. So there should be a Bar in Edinburgh airport showing it then hopefully.

Will this mean sky has all the games of the campaign?

Edited by Scotland Ever More

15 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Cheers. So there should be a Bar in Edinburgh airport showing it then hopefully.

Will this mean sky has all the games of the campaign?

What times your flight?

Unless you check with the airport beforehand then your best bet is Platform 5 opposite Haymarket as their is a team stop right outside and it’s 15 minutes to the airport

If you have lots of time then Ted Christopher is holding a soirée down the Grassmarket for like minded people, there’ll no doubt be other people doing the same 

37 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

What times your flight?

Unless you check with the airport beforehand then your best bet is Platform 5 opposite Haymarket as their is a team stop right outside and it’s 15 minutes to the airport

If you have lots of time then Ted Christopher is holding a soirée down the Grassmarket for like minded people, there’ll no doubt be other people doing the same 

7.25pm we fly to Milan so would have time to watch it in the centre then head to the airport I suppose.

A guy in work recommend the Western Bar for watching it but have since found out the daft cunt was sending me to a strippers🤣

3 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

7.25pm we fly to Milan so would have time to watch it in the centre then head to the airport I suppose.

A guy in work recommend the Western Bar for watching it but have since found out the daft cunt was sending me to a strippers🤣

Western Bar used to have deals on the during day. A bowl of soup with a roll, a drink and dance for £20

2 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Lucky cunt. I don’t think anyone on them has ever booked a flight before by the looks of it

Aye or are familiar with how the point system works either. I don't think I'm missing much.

Plus Rolling Hills keeps us entertained in the one I can view.