£1 a ticket - Page 2 - Kazakhstan v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

£1 a ticket

kumnio

2 hours ago, Cateran said:

I'm booked up for this but don't have the 6 points it's now down to so does anyone think they'll reduce this? I read elsewhere that folk reckoned anyone who wants to go will get a ticket.

The number of points required to buy a ticket goes down by one every day at noon.

We just booked today as we were hanging off for our mate who was only on 5 points. I'd be surprised if we sold out this one as the SFA agree our ticket allocation based on the survey they send out for people registering their interest to travel. I'd still say anyone 4 points or less still can hold out hope for tickets.

2. As a consequence of the low ticket price, tickets will be strictly issued upon email submission of proof of travel and accommodation arrangements to Kazakhstan

3. All proof of travel and accommodation must be emailed to supporters@scottishfa.co.uk no later than 12 noon on Tuesday 12 March.

4. If you have booked travel and accommodation on behalf of a group, it is your responsibility to provide details of every member of your group

5. Your email must include attachments of confirmed travel and accommodation arrangements to Kazakhstan for each member with a summary of all names and membership numbers for whom travel has been arranged

6. The deadline for submission is 12 noon on Tuesday, 12 March

7. Members who do not submit travel proof by 12 March will have their payment refunded and no ticket issued

Email came out as of yesterday with tickets being opened to people on 4 points that they've sold 550 tickets - less than half of the allocation still.

I'd suggest there will be plenty for everyone wanting a ticket. Might not even sell out.

Also noticed the proof of travel is much more simplified if you elect to pick up instead of have delivered.

5 minutes ago, N4Footsoldier said:

Email came out as of yesterday with tickets being opened to people on 4 points that they've sold 550 tickets - less than half of the allocation still.

I'd suggest there will be plenty for everyone wanting a ticket. Might not even sell out.

Also noticed the proof of travel is much more simplified if you elect to pick up instead of have delivered.

The required proof of travel is the same irrespective of whether you pick up or not.

6 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

The required proof of travel is the same irrespective of whether you pick up or not.

We to the collect option and still had to send in flight and hotel details which alll were asked for regardless