£1 a ticket - Kazakhstan v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

£1 a ticket

kumnio

34 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

It’d be nice if after they check the barcodes and check everyone’s proof of travel they refunded everyone a quid as a small goodwill gesture

The low level of trust that the SSC have in the travelling support speaks volumes about how they perceve (or should that be 'value') us as cutomers.

1 hour ago, Barney Rubble said:

The low level of trust that the SSC have in the travelling support speaks volumes about how they perceve (or should that be 'value') us as cutomers.

The SFA have more than enough to data to know that plenty of the "travelling" support would be willing to do some harvesting for this game. At least they are making a bit of an effort to try to reduce it.

Edited by Orraloon

1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

The SFA have more than enough to data to know that plenty of the "travelling" support would be willing to do some harvesting for this game. At least they are making a bit of an effort to try to reduce it.

Good post, I think it’s a good idea especially as we have been given 1300 tickets, i also think charging us a pound is a bit of a cheek as my trip for the away double header is costing me n the mrs more than the price of our full allocation a bit of good will with the fans  wouldn’t have went a miss £1300 is hardly likely to bankrupt the SFA/SSC

Edited by jcs

3 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Then use the 'more than enough data' (your words) to deal with the harvesters.

Keep those of us who travel in numbers and in good faith every time out of it.

We shouldn't be lumped in with those fuckers - and if they have 'more than enough data' (your words again) they can easily identify who the vast majority of honest folk are.

Maybe the SSC could employ someone that can analyse data for the benefit of the majority rather than to cause them inconvenience where none is necessary.

2 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Then use the 'more than enough data' (your words) to deal with the harvesters.

Keep those of us who travel in numbers and in good faith every time out of it.

We shouldn't be lumped in with those fuckers - and if they have 'more than enough data' (your words again) they can easily identify who the vast majority of honest folk are.

Maybe the SSC could employ someone that can analyse data for the benefit of the majority rather than to cause them inconvenience where none is necessary.

I thought you picked up every game anyway Barney seeing as your abroad.   Who you speaking for?

As a self appointed spokesman of the vast majority 👼 , I don't mind a bit of inconvenience, if it fecks harvesters (devil with pitchfork emoticon ... insert here)

(Need to declare a lack of interest: Ah'm no goin' to Kazakhstan.)

22 minutes ago, Looper said:

Guys, apologies for the ignorance, but last minute decision to go to this game. What's the script with tickets?  Can't find info on the website. 

"Tickets will be available to members with 12 to 22 points from 12 noon on Monday 25 February."

Instead of posting out a 1 pound ticket and then spending lots of time checking emails for travel arrangements and accommodation from us lot..why not make it 100 per cent pick up. Absolutely insane the way they go about things at times.

On 3/1/2019 at 1:43 AM, irnbruman said:

Instead of posting out a 1 pound ticket and then spending lots of time checking emails for travel arrangements and accommodation from us lot..why not make it 100 per cent pick up. Absolutely insane the way they go about things at times.

26 minutes ago, snoopyhill said:

I've chosen collect in person and queried if I still have to send travel details and yes you do. 

It sounds like it could be a 100% collection but they will be divvied out via a third party