Murder - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

35 minutes ago, duncan II said:

Dr David Kelly, Robin Cook, Willie Macrae. Which of these, if any, were murdered? I have suspicions about Kelly in particular. The more I read about Macrae the more it stinks too.

and I'd add John Smith... all mega convenient for the path of Blair.

I am with Robert Harris(?) on fictional Blair. He was not working for us and powerful forces were sweeping his path all the way. I think really a long way further back than we realize.

I was told by a local old hand of the SNP something quite interesting about Willie MacRae.

He was the "black sheep" of his family. They were always deeply opposed to his political beliefs and work for the SNP. After returning from the war he drifted apart from them almost completely.

That is why MacRae's pathetic brother (whom he was never close to) is always being quoted in the Herald and the Scotsman basically saying "Willie was a deeply depressed man who killed himself, there's nothing to see here, the police have sorted everything out" type line. 

I'm also told that MacRae was a big influence on a young John Swinney.

• 4 years later...