Safe Standing - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I meant every top country.  You know what I meant.  You agree with plastic parks for top flight football in Scotland?  I realise supporters of these teams who do have them need to justify them in any way (community club etc).  And Kris Boyd can't go against his employers so will make up anything.  But come on.  The footballing world in the UK, fans, players and managers hate them.  Surely you cannot deny that?

How about the Top Football Tournament in the World, you know, the World Cup?

9 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Tell me about all the games on plastic at the world cup finals then.  Be interested to know in my wee fact book.

There were games played on a Hyrbrid pitch at the world cup.

Is there a certain % of plastic you deem acceptable before it should be outlawed? Just so I can update my wee fact book.

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Is there a certain % of plastic you deem acceptable before it should be outlawed? Just so I can update my wee fact book.

I only asked which ones.  You can't say there were games and can't tell me which ones.  That's not how a debate works kid.  Provide facts to back up your statement and I will let you live 👍

26 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I only asked which ones.  You can't say there were games and can't tell me which ones.  That's not how a debate works kid.  Provide facts to back up your statement and I will let you live 👍

The final was played on a hybrid pitch (yes, 95% grass but still hybrid)

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Hybrid pitches are grass so have nothing to do with plastic pitches being good or bad. Mind you, nothing to do with safe standing either 

4 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

No plastic parks in most top flight countries with a decent standard of football.  Germany, Italy, England, France blah ablah blah.  Even Holland are ripping up the few that are there.  Is that enough factual information for you.  The Scottish players union, vast majority of current and ex-players blah blah blah blah.  An extra blah in there.  You are pishing against the wind on this one and only, naturally defending your team.  But the tide is against you.  'Plastic pitches are pish'  Gordon Strachan Feb 2019.   

All of this is very interesting. But I refer you to my previous post on the matter. Billy Bowie will decide. 

As Billy said, 'the authorities will do nothing, the players union will do nothing, rolling hills will do nothing. I decide.'

1 hour ago, Morrisandmoo said:

All of this is very interesting. But I refer you to my previous post on the matter. Billy Bowie will decide. 

As Billy said, 'the authorities will do nothing, the players union will do nothing, rolling hills will do nothing. I decide.'

He never said that to me!!  I think he is kidding you kid

17 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I have had an idea for the dons. It cameeto me during the nite. Why dont they leave the 200 seats and introduce it as a trial safe standing area. Everyones a winner ☺

No need. We already have one, all we need now is for scumbags to act like grown ups and everyone can enjoy a game of football. 

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I have had an idea for the dons. It cameeto me during the nite. Why dont they leave the 200 seats and introduce it as a trial safe standing area. Everyones a winner ☺

Why don’t they just ban the morons, hope you don’t wreck your armchair when you watch a game 👍

Edited by RDFH64