Sign in to follow this  
Big Ramy 1314

Tommy Robinson on Paul Ferris.

Called Paul Ferris a "Has Been". Probably not the smartest thing to do. Fuckin idiot. I have read a bit on Ferris, not someone you want to fuck with....

In the current climate he is probably right though

It is unlikely that Ferris would be able to go for a shite without Special Branch knowing about it even if he wasnt past it

Presumably Yaxley Lennon is in the same boat and therefore knows he is as safe as houses 

8 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

In the current climate he is probably right though

It is unlikely that Ferris would be able to go for a shite without Special Branch knowing about it even if he wasnt past it

Presumably Yaxley Lennon is in the same boat and therefore knows he is as safe as houses 

Fair point. Ferris is alot older now, but still has that history behind him. You don't have a history with Arthur Thomson for nothing. Think Robinson is banking on that. He's a gutless twat. 

The quotes are belters.

Ferris said: “The bullying aspect of it is you’ve got an elected Scottish official in a library that has not got the freedom of movement and has got a genuine fear of being accosted."

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Pretty sure Ferris could still make him disappear if he wanted.

I'm sure. 

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Pretty sure Ferris could still make him disappear if he wanted.

Let's not take it to extremes. A good pasting round the back of the bike shed would be entertaining enough to be going on with.

33 minutes ago, Huddersfield said:

Let's not take it to extremes. A good pasting round the back of the bike shed would be entertaining enough to be going on with.

Ferris kind of moves in different circles - not sure if you are familiar with him in england  

No names no pack drill but let's just say I was very surprised when LinkedIn suggested Paul Ferris as a connection based on the fact that he was a 1st level connection of someone who used to post on here reasonably frequently and pops up occasionally - and who I know and who is a connection of mine there.

4 minutes ago, aaid said:

No names no pack drill but let's just say I was very surprised when LinkedIn suggested Paul Ferris as a connection based on the fact that he was a 1st level connection of someone who used to post on here reasonably frequently and pops up occasionally - and who I know and who is a connection of mine there.

OK, OK, I'm never going to pick an argument with you again. 

10 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

OK, OK, I'm never going to pick an argument with you again. 

I've never actually asked the mutual connection about it, best not to, I guess 🙈🙉🙊

2 hours ago, euan2020 said:

Ferris kind of moves in different circles - not sure if you are familiar with him in england  

I've heard of him but don't pretend to know much about him to be fair.

Looks like he has a train ticket for teeth 

Related image

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Very suspicious character is Mr Yaxley Lennon.

He got pulled up for a false passport but was able to leave the airport and come back the next day, has a shit ton of names. Jumps from group to group.

Nah he is legit as they come.

He’s always appeared to have been propped up financially and allowed mainstream coverage despite his views been deemed racist etc. 

Is anyone on the right not controlled opposition? Shapiro, Peterson, Southern, brietbart and info wars. 

4 hours ago, Pool Q said:

Arrogant waste of oxygen. I see Ferris has said to Robinson, "why don't you try bully me". Not the exact words, but you can read between the lines.