Tommy Robinson on Paul Ferris. - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tommy Robinson on Paul Ferris.

In the current climate he is probably right though

It is unlikely that Ferris would be able to go for a shite without Special Branch knowing about it even if he wasnt past it

Presumably Yaxley Lennon is in the same boat and therefore knows he is as safe as houses 

8 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

In the current climate he is probably right though

It is unlikely that Ferris would be able to go for a shite without Special Branch knowing about it even if he wasnt past it

Presumably Yaxley Lennon is in the same boat and therefore knows he is as safe as houses 

Fair point. Ferris is alot older now, but still has that history behind him. You don't have a history with Arthur Thomson for nothing. Think Robinson is banking on that. He's a gutless twat. 

33 minutes ago, Huddersfield said:

Let's not take it to extremes. A good pasting round the back of the bike shed would be entertaining enough to be going on with.

Ferris kind of moves in different circles - not sure if you are familiar with him in england  

No names no pack drill but let's just say I was very surprised when LinkedIn suggested Paul Ferris as a connection based on the fact that he was a 1st level connection of someone who used to post on here reasonably frequently and pops up occasionally - and who I know and who is a connection of mine there.

4 minutes ago, aaid said:

No names no pack drill but let's just say I was very surprised when LinkedIn suggested Paul Ferris as a connection based on the fact that he was a 1st level connection of someone who used to post on here reasonably frequently and pops up occasionally - and who I know and who is a connection of mine there.

OK, OK, I'm never going to pick an argument with you again. 

50 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Very suspicious character is Mr Yaxley Lennon.

He got pulled up for a false passport but was able to leave the airport and come back the next day, has a shit ton of names. Jumps from group to group.

Nah he is legit as they come.