Wembley 77 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Just watching the game again.  First tackle on Dalglish by Mick Mills in the box.  Penalty all day long.  For wee Parkie and Vanderark and the youngsters.  Well.  I am not in to spoilers on the result.  Scotland Forever.

Aye you would have a great view fae your armchair :chillpill: & take your pill.

8 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

I wish they'd just bloody hurry up and ban rolling hills and his pal big maple.

Tedious. Clogging up the forum day after day with utter shite.

Are there even still mods about these days? (Forum mods before anyone makes a silly reference!)

1 hour ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Please, help us mods from choosing to read and post in threads we find tedious and annoying. 

I don't think its a case of reading the likes of rolling hills posts, its the tedious attempts to ruin other threads. I find myself not opening certain threads or nowadays to avoid him and others, sure I opened this one against my better judgement because of its title, turns out he was having a go at me and parklife. 

the guy is a grade A wanker, he should have been banned after his run in with ormond when it got very personal. 

Edited by vanderark14

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I don't think its a case of reading the likes of rolling hills posts, its the tedious attempts to ruin other threads. I find myself not opening certain threads or nowadays to avoid him and others, sure I opened this one against my better judgement because of its title, turns out he was having a go at me and parklife. 

the guy is a grade A wanker, he should have been banned after his run in with ormond when it got very personal. 

Just ignore him or block his posts. If we all did that it would be better than banning him only to come back as somone else

1 minute ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Just ignore him or block his posts. If we all did that it would be better than banning him only to come back as someone else

I tend to ignore him, the block function is next to useless because his posts are quoted by others. You're right, he'd just come back under another name. I've never understood why people do that, If I ever was stupid enough to get banned from a forum I would take the hint and fuck off. 

If the board isn't about banter what is there?  Good debate as well.  Ormond mistook me for someone else (Big Ron) and continually said things like I was after him on FB etc which was completely untrue.  That is the only time I have felt the need to respond angrily to anyone on here.  I have tried with Parkie and VA to have a bit of a laugh but then get things said which are below the level of humour.  That's why I have not been banned or ever had a warning.  I was just saying that to one of the mods this morning 👍