Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jim Beem

Aberdeen v Rangers - the official fans meltdown.

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Chripper said:

I could cite the matches against Burnley, or am I just allowed to mention matches where Aberdeen are playing against teams of the same budget? 

You're still waiting on the heroin part? I posted a link. Click on it. It's the second last comment. You asked if methadone rots the teeth. Oh wait, do you think me a doctor?

Yeah, but I'm sure they have your number.

Who? What are you talking about now? Right. Here are the facts. I make a comment. You call me names and unleash childish insults and all of a sudden I'm an alias. Right. Makes sense.

Holy fuck. You make my drunken posts seem fucking normal! 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Holy fuck. You make my drunken posts seem fucking normal! 😂

Yer back????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, faircity said:

They choked against Burnley? 

Hahahaha. You win. 

Actually, I won ages ago but that's for playing along.

Again, I suggest that you crack open a book and learn more words. Your command of the English language is... limited.

I don't know you, I have no idea who you are, I don't know what nationality you are, but you should be embarrassed by going down the route of common negative Scottish stereotypes. And yes, you should feel ashamed over it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Holy fuck. You make my drunken posts seem fucking normal! 😂

Welcome back.

Oh and chripper is a fucking lunatic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Chripper said:

Actually, I won ages ago but that's for playing along.

Again, I suggest that you crack open a book and learn more words. Your command of the English language is... limited.

I don't know you, I have no idea who you are, I don't know what nationality you are, but you should be embarrassed by going down the route of common negative Scottish stereotypes. And yes, you should feel ashamed over it.

You mean thanks? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, faircity said:

You mean thanks? 

So, that's it? The zenith of your rebuttal; pointing out a typo.

Can you not have an argument or a debate without throwing insults around of pointing out typos? Because honestly, pointing out a typo is a sign of complete and utter desperation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Holy fuck. You make my drunken posts seem fucking normal! 😂

Hiya pal 👋🏽👋🏽

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Chripper said:

So, that's it? The zenith of your rebuttal; pointing out a typo.

Can you not have an argument or a debate without throwing insults around of pointing out typos? Because honestly, pointing out a typo is a sign of complete and utter desperation.

As is claiming Aberdeen choked against Burnley and that you’ve dished out a theoretical spanking! 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Chripper said:

So, that's it? The zenith of your rebuttal; pointing out a typo.

Can you not have an argument or a debate without throwing insults around of pointing out typos? Because honestly, pointing out a typo is a sign of complete and utter desperation.

When you start talking sense I'll start to debate. Deal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, faircity said:

When you start talking sense I'll start to debate. Deal?

I'm being 100% completely honest here, but I don't think you have real debating skills.

All you've done against me is suggest that I'm a junkie, say words like pish and arse, etc. You've made light of a typo and you've made a veiled attempt at saying that I have more than one account on TAMB. I think you should give up as you're scrambling all over the place.

I don't think you have the vocabulary or the argumentative skills to be able to have a real discussion with me. Sure, yes, you might be able to have debates with people here, but they're cut from the same cloth as you; therein lays your problem. 

I'm not disrespecting you, I'm just telling you the truth.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, faircity said:

They always choke and you provide an example of a cup final a couple of seasons ago against a team who are considerably better and richer. By that logic every side in Scotland barring Celtic are chokers as nobody is able to stop them winning every trophy available. 

Im still waiting for the heroin part. 

There is a village somewhere one short. 

Actually it's kinda spooky that whenever you go on here a certain other poster goes quiet. 

Oi, it's me who determines who the split personalities are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The White Ceelo said:

Oi, it's me who determines who the split personalities are

Apologies squire. You are restored to your throne, I was merely trying to lighten the load. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Chripper said:

I'm being 100% completely honest here, but I don't think you have real debating skills.

All you've done against me is suggest that I'm a junkie, say words like pish and arse, etc. You've made light of a typo and you've made a veiled attempt at saying that I have more than one account on TAMB. I think you should give up as you're scrambling all over the place.

I don't think you have the vocabulary or the argumentative skills to be able to have a real discussion with me. Sure, yes, you might be able to have debates with people here, but they're cut from the same cloth as you; therein lays your problem. 

I'm not disrespecting you, I'm just telling you the truth.

 

Ah I got you now. I never realised I was going head to head with such a naturally gifted debater. Im definitely raising the white flag on this one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, faircity said:

Ah I got you now. I never realised I was going head to head with such a naturally gifted debater. Im definitely raising the white flag on this one. 

Oh please don't let that be sarcasm, if it's not then at least you're showing a modicum of humility.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ormond said:

Holy fuck. You make my drunken posts seem fucking normal! 😂

Weirdly since you committed quasi tamb suicide things have gone from bad to worse.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aberdeen fans “WHOS THAT LYING AT PITTODRIE”

*Mcgregor tackles Ferguson*

Aberdeen fans “fucking disgusting challenge, he should be aff” 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GRBear said:

Aberdeen fans “WHOS THAT LYING AT PITTODRIE”

*Mcgregor tackles Ferguson*

Aberdeen fans “fucking disgusting challenge, he should be aff” 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️😂

:lol:

Not sure a bad “tackle” 30 years ago makes it less of a foul to be fair?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, GRBear said:

Aberdeen fans “WHOS THAT LYING AT PITTODRIE”

*Mcgregor tackles Ferguson*

Aberdeen fans “fucking disgusting challenge, he should be aff” 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️😂

And turn the music down too please 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, GRBear said:

Aberdeen fans “WHOS THAT LYING AT PITTODRIE”

*Mcgregor tackles Ferguson*

Aberdeen fans “fucking disgusting challenge, he should be aff” 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️😂

They were maybe on about McMaster lying on Pittodries grass trying to breath after having his neck flattened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chripper said:

I'm being 100% completely honest here, but I don't think you have real debating skills.

All you've done against me is suggest that I'm a junkie, say words like pish and arse, etc. You've made light of a typo and you've made a veiled attempt at saying that I have more than one account on TAMB. I think you should give up as you're scrambling all over the place.

I don't think you have the vocabulary or the argumentative skills to be able to have a real discussion with me. Sure, yes, you might be able to have debates with people here, but they're cut from the same cloth as you; therein lays your problem. 

I'm not disrespecting you, I'm just telling you the truth.

 

Not sure if you even realised that you're basically insulting every one on the boards and suggesting you are smarter. 

You're not good at playing well with others, are you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GRBear said:

Aberdeen fans “WHOS THAT LYING AT PITTODRIE”

*Mcgregor tackles Ferguson*

Aberdeen fans “fucking disgusting challenge, he should be aff” 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️😂

Rangers fan tries to slate fans for vile singing after his own supporters were glorying murder, rifles and pistols all in one song. 

Brilliant 😂😂

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Not sure if you even realised that you're basically insulting every one on the boards and suggesting you are smarter. 

You're not good at playing well with others, are you? 

Oh, I realize it. 

I'm not a people person, no.

Edited by Chripper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thplinth said:

Weirdly since you committed quasi tamb suicide things have gone from bad to worse.

 

I never commited suicide. It was a culmination of things. I spent months and months becoming exasperated by Hun cunts grassing me up and me receiving bans. I have friends on here(not just online wanks). I have no reason to read total fucking liars like Renfrew and Hunbear again and again. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I never commited suicide. It was a culmination of things. I spent months and months becoming exasperated by Hun cunts grassing me up and me receiving bans. I have friends on here(not just online wanks). I have no reason to read total fucking liars like Renfrew and Hunbear again and again. 

Staun yir ground tractor driver. Post more often :ok:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×